Big Siciid Shuts down Internet Gangsters From reerXamar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be serious :comeon: What were they actually trying to accomplish?
nothing. kismaayo had water pipes and they dug them out of the ground and sold them on the black market i heard thats it. mooryaan militias would rob a light bulb and smash instead of using it

Why are your men so feminine and cucks? Even you your proudly talking about hutus overpowering you and raping your women and before you said all your aunties married ethnic somalis and not fellow xamarawis wtf
How good is your reading comprehension sir?When the hell did I say we are proud of what happened to my people. Our women make their own choices.

lol meheri ismaciil and our other brothers recognise Boqor Buurhaan when they asked us in the inauguration where are the marehans we said don't matter :icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:
i agree it dont matter you lot are mahbar and we are mareexaan always been at eachother's throats even the minority in kismaayo try land squat when they give cagdheers a and khat money for the night:mjlol:

BANTU

+op MVLI
YOO I trolled him look at his new pic that abdiarsenal23 account is my account I made last night to troll hawiyes pretending to be a lander:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

I was karbashing an caagdheer girl who supported Somaliland against Somalia nearly made her commit suicide:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

That's me look at the comments on that photo
Wow, you officially have no life. SSpot troll, Insta troll, probably a YouTube/reddit/4chan troll smh

Wow, you officially have no life. SSpot troll, Insta troll, probably a YouTube/reddit/4chan troll smh

Why are you triggered? Why do all you guys feel it's necessary to defend this mentally ill guy who's losing the plot?

Just making an observation. I don't follow Insta comedians or whatever this guy is :kanyeshrug:

Yo forget the whole thread I only just clicked your profile, are you a five percenter:ooh:

You are definitely a girl cause somali boys don't know about that shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending