Big Siciid Shuts down Internet Gangsters From reerXamar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you read? Anyway I laugh when Somalis say they look down on us. We used to have lamagoodle maids cleaning up after us and eating our leftovers!
Your on our website still begging it though if you really hate Somalis then go on Arab/Bantu hybrid spot and waffle over there you guys are a stain Hawiye had to clean you up.

Your on our website still begging it though if you really hate Somalis then go on Arab/Bantu hybrid spot and waffle over there you guys are a stain Hawiye had to clean you up.
Are you stupid? How do think I found this website? I simply googled Reer xamar and people were slandering my people so I had to defend my people. You lamagoodles slander my people on Twitter also.

Heard Habargidir got you lot under some pressure though
yeah big shame we lost our presence in dhusamareb now were a minority there it used to be shared but atleast hutus were droppin too us mareexaan got the worst distribution we live in the centre then theres hawiye land then theres gedo then theres kismaayo and between gedo and kismaayo is multiple other qabiils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending