BERBERA

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1445461912950.jpg
FB_IMG_1445461912950.jpg

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
It's beneficial for them to let the Ethios use their port and get a nice kickback from them, especially with the new dam being built in Ethiopia. It's a strategic partnership.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Ethiopia spreading the legs of Somali leaders and penetrating them day and night.

Strategic partnership is what Somalis like to think they have LMFAO to ease their conscious.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Rooble has a case of Stockholm syndrome. He thinks he is idoor lol

Here are his people again chanting the Somali anthem and getting beaten. The Awdalites are in a very tough situation :ftw9nwa:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
I am well aware of what's happening you Dooros are quite pissed aren't you.
No lynching though that's what only happens to your folk in the past, but I'd rather not share that stuff.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Rooble has a case of Stockholm syndrome. He thinks he is idoor lol

Here are his people again chanting the Somali anthem and getting beaten. The Awdalites are in a very tough situation :ftw9nwa:

Waa geesiyaal dee, maybe your tol can learn something they have been eating dirt forever. Never did I state I was a Idoor. lol Retaliating to Dooros makes me Idoor.

Even though there is blood with a Idoor or a Hawiye. I would rather align with them than you hypocrites.

waraabe

Your superior
:chrisfreshhah::dead::dead::dead:

thread backfired

jebarti run away slaves tried to get dir to turn on their isaaq cousins. :dead:

meanwhile at the biggest darod city dadaab, they are eating donkeys

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Waa geesiyaal dee, maybe your tol can learn something they have been eating dirt forever. Never did I state I was a Idoor. lol Retaliating to Dooros makes me Idoor.

Even though there is blood with a Idoor or a Hawiye. I would rather align with them than you hypocrites.

Come on, why would a Gadabursi hate Jabarti if he did not suffer from stockholm syndrome?? Jabarti is not to blame for what is happening in Awdal. As if Hawiye can help you, there is 1000 KM between you and the nearest Hawiye, they can't help you lol

Here is their leader; he wants to commit genocide on the people of Awdal. He is your enemy, not the imaginary Jabarti.
Misplaced priorities
:sass2:

waraabe

Your superior
Come on, why would a Gadabursi hate Jabarti if he did not suffer from stockholm syndrome?? Jabarti is not to blame for what is happening in Awdal. As if Hawiye can help you, there is 1000 KM between you and the nearest Hawiye, they can't help you lol

Here is their leader; he wants to commit genocide on the people of Awdal. He is your enemy, not the imaginary Jabarti.
Misplaced priorities
:sass2:

isaaq and gedabuursi are dad walaalo ah. forget about the plight of dir and come and rescue your brothers in xaartumo :chrisfreshhah:

i forgot, they hate mj more then anything else :damn::damn::dead::dead:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP

My nigga why should I explain myself to you. War guskayga ka kac! Worry about your own folk, typical Harti qadhmuun acting like he gives a f*ck. , I'll worry about mine. .

You rats love to spread flames of war , while at the same time gargle on the of foreigners and act like you care for Somalia or the unity of it.
Worry about your own cause first my friend. Your own Harti backstabbed you and drag you on the floor , talk about that.

Normally I have nothing against Dhulbahantes, but you're a retarded one.

waraabe

Your superior
My nigga why should I explain myself to you. War guskayga ka kac! Worry about your own folk, typical Harti qadhmuun acting like he gives a f*ck. , I'll worry about mine. .

You rats love to spread flames of war , while at the same time gargle on the of foreigners and act like you care for Somalia or the unity of it.
Worry about your own cause first my friend. Your own Harti backstabbed you and drag you on the floor , talk about that.

Normally I have nothing against Dhulbahantes, but you're a retarded one.

he is mj not dhulo

Status
Not open for further replies.