Beledxaawo city vs afmadow district

cow

VIP
even though afmadow district is shared among many clans including my own clan who live in 20 to 30 percent of the land. this is still to showcase population of beledxaawo city compared to afmadow district.

for beledxaawo city i only took beledxaawo and upto 3 miles away from beledxaawo city.

this is afmadow district:
afmadow.jpg

this is beledxaawo

baladxaawo.png

cow

VIP
on the other forum somnet - estimated reer afmadow all over somalia to be less then 50,000 households looks like i was too generous

even though afmadow district is shared among many clans including my own clan who live in 20 to 30 percent of the land. this is still to showcase population of beledxaawo city compared to afmadow district.

for beledxaawo city i only took beledxaawo and upto 3 miles away from beledxaawo city.

this is afmadow district:
View attachment 291164

this is beledxaawo

View attachment 291165
Keep dreaming about afmadow ypu idp from galgaduud.

But you know bula xaawo history is linked to being a contraband centre where all business and trade from kenya were being transacted which afwyene govt allowed while the kenya somali border was closed indefinatly by afweyne govt.

Ogaden regions were deliberatly denied development by afweyneamd even Gedo was stolen by the afweyne regime to settle idps from galgaduud and mx refugees from 1977 war.

cow

VIP
Keep dreaming about afmadow ypu idp from galgaduud.

But you know bula xaawo history is linked to being a contraband centre where all business and trade from kenya were being transacted which afwyene govt allowed while the kenya somali border was closed indefinatly by afweyne govt.

Ogaden regions were deliberatly denied development by afweyneamd even Gedo was stolen by the afweyne regime to settle idps from galgaduud and mx refugees from 1977 war.

this is about population - not about your verbal diarrhea. if you have nothing to contribute kindly move along.

Beledhawo has many tribes the majority are Degodia followed by Darood Marehan & Ogaden. Murulle and Garee also live there. Beledxaawo doesn’t belong to any specific tribe because multiple Somali tribes live there. Beledhawo connects Ethiopia,Somalia & Kenya.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Beledhawo has many tribes the majority are Degodia followed by Darood Marehan & Ogaden. Murulle and Garee also live there. Beledxaawo doesn’t belong to any specific tribe because multiple Somali tribes live there. Beledhawo connects Ethiopia,Somalia & Kenya.
Wallahi your so desperate, you wish beledhawo was shared it is a purely mx city. Ciil u dhimo, af madow unlike beledhawo is shared.

cow

VIP
is that the best you can come up with?
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

just sit down sxb- beledxaawo only 2 marehan sub clans live there no reer diini no reer hassan no reer ahmed or wagardac or reer eli

litarly only two marehan subclans live there and they outnumber all of reer afmadow in the whole of somalia.

Wallahi your so desperate, you wish beledhawo was shared it is a purely mx city. Ciil u dhimo, af madow unlike beledhawo is shared.

you can claim the entire city if Mxs lived on both sides of the border but since they only live inside Somalia then we can assume that not all homes within Beledhawo belong to Mx. just like how Doolow town in Gedo is split between Somalia and Ethiopia. On the Ethiopian side it’s majority Dir and the Somalia side it’s Mx. Marehans only make up around 30% of Beledhawo

Last edited:
is that the best you can come up with?
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

just sit down sxb- beledxaawo only 2 marehan sub clans live there no reer diini no reer hassan no reer ahmed or wagardac or reer eli

litarly only two marehan subclans live there and they outnumber all of reer afmadow in the whole of somalia.

You are literally comparing a border town to Afmadow? I would have given you the props if you also inhabited Mandera which you don’t. Now you want to claim Garre,Ogaden & Murulle households as Ilka.yar?

Absame also live in Beledhawo & Mandera stop claiming our people you desperate Ape

:russ:

cow

VIP
you can claim the entire city if Mxs lived on both sides of the border but since they only live inside Somalia then we can assume that not all homes within Beledhawo belong to Mx. just like how Doolow town in Gedo is split between Somalia and Ethiopia. On the Ethiopian side it’s majority Dir and the Somalia side it’s Mx. Marehans only make up majority of 30% of Beledhawo

lol even you don't believe in your own lies - anyway since the age of AI no fake UN census written by your cousin in Nairobi is going to fly anymore.

lol even you don't believe in your own lies - anyway since the age of AI no fake UN census written by your cousin in Nairobi is going to fly anymore.

Akh you have become like the Iidoors who used to compare their Sambuus Triangle country to Darood regions using AI. No amount of fake claiming will do you good.

cow

VIP
You are literally comparing a border town to Afmadow? I would have given you the props if you also inhabited Mandera which you don’t. Now you want to claim Garre,Ogaden & Murulle households as Ilka.yar?

Absame also live in Beledhawo & Mandera stop claiming our people you desperate Ape

:russ:

i compared beledxaawo city to afmadow district which includes many villages and towns including
border town of dhobley.

this is about population - not about your verbal diarrhea. if you have nothing to contribute kindly move along.
Wat population do you have that only show crowded buildings for commercial purposes.

Funnything is hawiye control the business in bula xaawo.

You dont want us to debunk fakenews?

cow

VIP
Akh you have become like the Iidoors who used to compare their Sambuus Triangle country to Darood regions using AI. No amount of fake claiming will do you good.

this is afmadow district. it includes all of your towns. and beledxaawo city has the same population. if i go 5 miles of beledxaawo city i would have more population then the whole of afmadow district.

now, accept your position and know the current AMISOM led jubbaland will at some point come to an end and so will your dreams inside somalia

i compared beledxaawo city to afmadow district which includes many villages and towns including
border town of dhobley.

Afmadow and Dhoobley are 2 separate districts
As you can see on the map that Mandera town is much larger than Beledhawo village. The 2 sides have exchanged populations for many years whereas natural cities like Dhoobley grew into its original size without any numerical support from twin towns (Liboi). Liboi is a small town compared to Mandera that is a developed city.

cow

VIP
Wat population do you have that only show crowded buildings for commercial purposes.

Funnything is hawiye control the business in bula xaawo.

You dont want us to debunk fakenews?

doesn't matter even if ISRAEL controls the business. AI says you are a very small community inside somalia. no matter how you like to frame it that is the simple truth.

this is afmadow district. it includes all of your towns. and beledxaawo city has the same population. if i go 5 miles of beledxaawo city i would have more population then the whole of afmadow district.

now, accept your position and know the current AMISOM led jubbaland will at some point come to an end and so will your dreams inside somalia

If you go 5 miles from Beledhawo you will end up in Mandera. As I told you many times before that Beledhawo is a shared Somali city. If Beledhawo and Mandera were both Marehan I would give you the props but since you share Beledhawo it’s not Halal for you to claim all households.

Trending