Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin

någon :)
I wouldn't be a cougar but a black panther :gnzbryw:

Are you sure about that?
lmao-gif-10.gif

I was having sexual relationship with an older woman. Every single time she would try to have sex without the condom. I had to cut ties before the c*nt could get pregnant or ask to move our relationship up a notch. Just be careful and do not let it develop into something more than sex.

Ok guys I'm kind of embarrassed for asking you this.
Since i broke up with my girlfriend, I have been dating a women 40 years older then me. I don't like disclosing my age but I'm going to give you a hint. I'm still a teenager.
She a hot milf, nobody else know about our relationship. Have you been in a age gap Relationship before?

If she's a hot milf than it's cool.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Atta faarax! adeer keep taping that ass! cougar women :ahhhh: issa life! they are very experienced and know how to please men and know how to move to rock ur world, feel me?

Also i will advice u to be entrepreunial, arrange ur uni fees paid up, a nice car and 2-3 vacay a year to the carribeans!

PS: Dont forget the tea and sympathy rule. be kind! and stay safe always, you dunno what shes carrying!

Live the life adeer!

Benjamin

någon :)
Atta faarax! adeer keep taping that ass! cougar women :ahhhh: issa life! they are very experienced and know how to please men and know how to move to rock ur world, feel me?

Also i will advice u to be entrepreunial, arrange ur uni fees paid up, a nice car and 2-3 vacay a year to the carribeans!

PS: Dont forget the tea and sympathy rule. be kind! and stay safe always, you dunno what shes carrying!

Live the life adeer!

I appreciate the advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts