being gay is a choice-change my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have anything against gay people, but I just gotta hit them with facts. this goes for the whole LGBTPQ+

LGBT+ exists at most to gratify the desires of the participants,i would say the same of heterosexual activity that deliberately avoids fertilization and is engaged in solely for selfish desires.

An attraction between persons of the same sex is universal and natural, being based on the innumerable features and qualities that make a person attractive, be they physical, moral, intellectual, or spiritual. If that attraction devolves to the sensual sphere and specifically seeks or responds to the gratification of aroused desire, then that attraction becomes what I call lust(i dont have to say it, it literally is).

we live in an era in which the quest for spiritual freedom is confused with the liberty to do whatever one likes. (men leaving their families cuz in their mind they believe they are in the wrong body).

Being gay is not a choice. Its an illness....if it was a choice. You wouldnt have gays in places where even being accussed of being one will get you killed.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
If you have nothing against gays n u agree being gay is a choice. What is your point? Take away their choice?

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Ask a gay person if someone can be born a pedophile and watch the hypocrisy...
Ask a gay person if someone can be attaracted to Family members and watch the hypocrisy kkk.

Being gay is not a choice as long as being attracted to family members is not a crime:dabcasar:

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
Being gay is a lifestyle, A Sexual behavior that is thought about and acted upon. I dont think anyone is born gay. If you put 10 gay guys and 10 gay girls on a island for 25 years I guarantee they will have kids... however if you put all gay men and no women on the island they cant procreate(have kids).

The human anatomy simply proves ry to be unnatural and blasphemous

tesfey

Sxb, I got family members and friends who have views similar to yours but none of them will claim it’s a Fact. It’s merely an opinion.

If you’ve nothing against gay people, why can’t you listen to their own narrative rather than regurgitating homophobic arguments like “it’s a choice”? Even many Muslim scholars admit to the facts that there are men who are born that way, but add, ‘they shouldn’t act upon it’. You spewed cultural bias, hatred and taboos towards gay people. Zero facts.

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
tesfey

Sxb, I got family members and friends who have views similar to yours but none of them will claim it’s a Fact. It’s merely an opinion.

If you’ve nothing against gay people, why can’t you listen to their own narrative rather than regurgitating homophobic arguments like “it’s a choice”? Even many Muslim scholars admit to the facts that there are men who are born that way, but add, ‘they shouldn’t act upon it’. You spewed cultural bias, hatred and taboos towards gay people. Zero facts.
A penis is made for a vagina. A vagina is made for a penis. The asshole is a exit not a enter.

Any questions?

Being gay is a lifestyle, A Sexual behavior that is thought about and acted upon. I dont think anyone is born gay. If you put 10 gay guys and 10 gay girls on a island for 25 years I guarantee they will have kids... however if you put all gay men and no women on the island they cant procreate(have kids).

The human anatomy simply proves ry to be unnatural and blasphemous
How did the firt gay person come about? Surely that person lived in a society where that didnt exist....so how come they thought sexually about someone same sex as them? That had to come from somewhere

tesfey

so you agree that in this world, we should gratify our desires? if thats the case, why are pedos being jailed for? arent they born with a mentality like that? dont they have desires too?

A penis is made for a vagina. A vagina is made for a penis. The asshole is a exit not a enter.

Any questions?

A mouth is made only to talk, eat and drink. Legs are made for walking and running only. Fingers are made for ...,, what a revelation of biblical proportions!!! Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending