BEESHA DHEXE HIRSHABELLE THINKS TO TAKE BACK THE HONORARY 4TH DEPUTY FROM THE UNGRATEFUL ILJEEX

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
We are coming for our share in Balanbale don't be fooled. Mahad and this guy waa wiil ii abtigii. Haduu Mareexaan wax iidiidi Karo Mareergur ilaa Matabaan ilaa Ceelgaab ayuu ii diidi lahaa inaan ka qabsado XLna sidoo kale. Hiiraane cidna baryo uguma fadhiyo Balanbalena sidoo kale.

WBTQ.
Dhulkiina iimaansada mooryaanyahow dareersan.

Sandhool Guure was one time having an electoral competition with a man called Xiirey Bacadow within the XL. When Xiirey Bacadow was about to be chosen by XL as Suldaan Sandhool said this:
'Xiirey Bacadow xariirta saar, waa Xeyle Selaise xaduuda keen
Xeyle Selaise xaduuda keena waa, xaashi canshuur u xoola gooy'
Xaashi Canshuur was a Nabadoon within Ayaanle Cayr that was known to deal with non Cayr vigorously and Sandhool Guure clearly saw that bringing Xiirey bacadow to the Suldaan position would harm XL and the iljeex man Xaashi Canshuur would overrun them.

Sandhool was known not to like HG but when Mx started fighting Ayaanle in the region and Adan caddes govt fined us 7000 camels(Geellii Indhabadane) for killing their Ugaas, Ugaas dhegaweyne in Caabudwaaq, Sandhool had nothing better to say because waxa naga dhaxeeyo aya aka badan intuu na necbaa but still chose to use those erayo.

Sandhool never had the intention of letting us live anywhere near him and his people but I acknowledge that yes he preferred us over his other neighbours and Moreso Mx but warkiisa waa war caan ka ah gobolada dhexe waligoodna naguma saacidin dagaal aan mareexaan kula jirno Matter of fact XL and Mx united in 1994 to try and Kick ayaanle cayr out of Ceelgaab but failed miserably.

Ally with whoever you like, You, Mareexaan and kablalax are all my victims hadaad is baheystaan iyo inkale iljeex waa isla iljeexdii.
"Sandhool never had the intention of letting us live anywhere near him and his people but I acknowledge that yes he preferred us over his other neighbours and Moreso Mx" you just confirmed what i said🤣🤣

The point is you had Matabaan without war/peacefully dont thank us we know you are ungrateful iljeex

Read the Hawadle-Marehan heshiis mentioning gerijir and Matabaan this supports my theory wich i collected it from our odayaal and is common among Hawadle that Sandhool guure let you have it. It was a reward for fighting mx who were around girijir and matabaan itself

As for 1994, Mx were led by reer Xaaji Massaleh from Baladweyne so during HG occupation they sent us some hub mainly qoryo iyo rasaas on the back of camels. As Cayr between us we cleaned them from Ceelhabrood to open supply route and we did. We had OG road to Shilaabo but we haven't recovered from from 91 hiiraan. After Reer Xaaji massale mx became pro Cayr during cabdi qas and ahlussuna so that cooperation was only due to reer Xaaji massale leadership they were seen as reer Hiiraan. It was not also more than hub no mx fighters involved in it. Abgaal sent us most weapons followed by mx.

"Sandhool never had the intention of letting us live anywhere near him and his people but I acknowledge that yes he preferred us over his other neighbours and Moreso Mx" you just confirmed what i said🤣🤣

The point is you had Matabaan without war/peacefully dont thank us we know you are ungrateful iljeex

Read the Hawadle-Marehan heshiis mentioning gerijir and Matabaan this supports my theory wich i collected it from our odayaal and is common among Hawadle that Sandhool guure let you have it. It was a reward for fighting mx who were around girijir and matabaan itself

As for 1994, Mx were led by reer Xaaji Massaleh from Baladweyne so during HG occupation they sent us some hub mainly qoryo iyo rasaas on the back of camels. As Cayr between us we cleaned them from Ceelhabrood to open supply route and we did. We had OG road to Shilaabo but we haven't recovered from from 91 hiiraan. After Reer Xaaji massale mx became pro Cayr during cabdi qas and ahlussuna so that cooperation was only due to reer Xaaji massale leadership they were seen as reer Hiiraan. It was not also more than hub no mx fighters involved in it. Abgaal sent us most weapons followed by mx.
You are not in ceelhabreed and never have been hadey XL joogaane habar la qabo ayaa ka joogto.

I didn't get into gerijir through any allowance or duco I got into it by fighting a government and clan simultaneously while my supposed ally said he would not attack me but admits he hates me but wont touch me cause he knows dabadiisa madow inaan difaaco. Kulaha let you have it. Read below hadaa wax aqrin karto

Ayaanluhu amiir buu noqdoo laga adkaan waaye. I would include more but this is enough.

Attachments

• k1.jpg
    k1.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 34
  • k2.jpg
    k2.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 34
  • K3.jpg
    K3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 38
  • K4.jpg
    K4.jpg
    313.6 KB · Views: 39
You are not in ceelhabreed and never have been hadey XL joogaane habar la qabo ayaa ka joogto.

I didn't get into gerijir through any allowance or duco I got into it by fighting a government and clan simultaneously while my supposed ally said he would not attack me but admits he hates me but wont touch me cause he knows dabadiisa madow inaan difaaco. Kulaha let you have it. Read below hadaa wax aqrin karto

Ayaanluhu amiir buu noqdoo laga adkaan waaye. I would include more but this is enough.

Walahi Xawadle are bunch of crybabies, all they do is cabaad, calacaal iyo oohin on Facebook, and when the xabad starts they all flee from Beledweyne like last time until Ethiopia, Ogaden, Mx and Abgaal rescued them from HG occupation.

Cala Kuli Xaal HG is an great military power next door with it's own massive state and an army, bal aan aragno ilaa inta xawadle qayladoodu naageed gaadhayso.

Walahi Xawadle are bunch of crybabies, all they do is cabaad, calacaal iyo oohin on Facebook, and when the xabad starts they all flee from Beledweyne like last time until Ethiopia, Ogaden, Mx and Abgaal rescued them from HG occupation.

Cala Kuli Xaal HG is an great military power next door with it's own massive state and an army, bal aan aragno ilaa inta xawadle qayladoodu naageed gaadhayso.
wallahi HG are coward clan they cant fight face to face so hawadle learned their coward tactics by waging a war on them before they attack you. This is how we defeated shabaab every time we attack them before they attacks us. HG cowards walked all the way from walawayn in lowershabelle 2 nights because they dont want hawadle tp hear their sharqan suddenly they entered from liiqliiqato the gaaljecelside wich is next to Lamagalaay on the Hawadle side they entered xerada they know it very well . Italy destroyed all our weapons i have a video from UNSOM1 showing all the weapons they destroyed. Coward HG had this info so they attacked hiiran known there was no enough weapons and then took over xerada stealthily. Finally recruited all gugundhabe and armed them against us. If you are a man whay not attack us from Galgaduud and matabaan? Now we thank allah for this we cleaned HG from Baladweyne they used to be big number both Cayr and Ayaanle Sacad from mustaxiil otherwise it would have been another Xamar HG got xooged on the highway to Xamar for years not just that they used to go to ethiopia through feerfeer i have seen some of them and told me their horrific stories on this highway.

HG coward attack on north Xamar was the same they walked from huriwaa to warshiikh and used a boat than landed in Kaaraan

HG cant fight face to face like Hawadle who defeated Shabaab. HG cant defeat Shabaab bc their coward tactics are not working for them and are hiding behind gorgor, danab and mj PSF.

Xawaadle karbashed them twice in Matabaan and defeated them like Gidir guuji war. Hg are COWARDS no brave fighters

anyways we rule matabaan that why you are cabaadin on social media. Xawaadley west of Mataan expanded to the west of the road we are building hospital here and police station. See dark HG map inside red hawadle triangle. Habar aji moved to the south and some moved warxoole ex murusad they dont dare to come near to maxaas of Cali madaxwayne 🤣🤣

Hg have two tuulo Garijir north Of matabaan close to Oodaale and balanbale and qodqod east of matabaan. Clashes happen between qodqod and yibirsuge.

View attachment 254562
View attachment 254564

View attachment 254567
How do you rule Matabaan if you don’t have DC, mayor or anything that’s not deputy? There’s no 50/50 in Somalia, you’re either majority with the lions share or a minority with the leftovers.

Hawaadle live in two villages in Matabaan, it’s Bacda and beergadiid.

Hawaadle are nowhere near Galgaduud from Matabaan and dont cover the DDS side of the border from Matabaan. This is the reality on the ground.
EC7A8377-685A-495A-894E-FB5C4424B51B.jpeg

Habar Eji moved to the south during the civil war.

They even built an airport near the border with hiiran under Guriceel district to service their villages further away the main Guriceel airport.
B252563B-02E6-4805-8084-46240A6B89C5.jpeg

6EE4E95B-4B57-4D5E-A2C6-1081AE274BAD.jpeg

DC4F018B-04A0-49D0-A307-6E1D2A4C4C10.jpeg

Why do you think taardhuleed who is GM’s former security minister, was standing beside jeeyte and Jeeyte was thanking them for helping liberate xawaadle’s half of Maxaas? Because we, specifically Habar eji have a stake in Maxaas.
6DF6726E-D4F7-4974-9741-FCA427B2E35A.jpeg

You say you’re majority in Matabaan yet all you have to your name is 2 deputies and 1 deputy we don’t recognize, where’s the logic in that?

We shall see if Sixir iyo xabad xawaadle can make these delusions of yours a reality. Before then keep posting illogical threads and ranting about HG and AG.

Calacaalka arag. Waxan waa xawadle xildhibaan :mjlol:

:russ:Calacaal iyo oohin badana langaabta

Walahi langaabta Xawadle are funny niggas, they are weakest of all Somali clans, just months ago they were crying on live TV calling for Somaliweyne and Hawiyes to rescue them from Alshabaab kkkkk.

All Hawiyes has to do is just pull out their army from Xawadle deegaan and let alshabaab continue butchering just as they were doing them before Hawiyes came to help them.

wallahi HG are coward clan they cant fight face to face so hawadle learned their coward tactics by waging a war on them before they attack you. This is how we defeated shabaab every time we attack them before they attacks us. HG cowards walked all the way from walawayn in lowershabelle 2 nights because they dont want hawadle tp hear their sharqan suddenly they entered from liiqliiqato the gaaljecelside wich is next to Lamagalaay on the Hawadle side they entered xerada they know it very well . Italy destroyed all our weapons i have a video from UNSOM1 showing all the weapons they destroyed. Coward HG had this info so they attacked hiiran known there was no enough weapons and then took over xerada stealthily. Finally recruited all gugundhabe and armed them against us. If you are a man whay not attack us from Galgaduud and matabaan? Now we thank allah for this we cleaned HG from Baladweyne they used to be big number both Cayr and Ayaanle Sacad from mustaxiil otherwise it would have been another Xamar HG got xooged on the highway to Xamar for years not just that they used to go to ethiopia through feerfeer i have seen some of them and told me their horrific stories on this highway.

HG coward attack on north Xamar was the same they walked from huriwaa to warshiikh and used a boat than landed in Kaaraan

HG cant fight face to face like Hawadle who defeated Shabaab. HG cant defeat Shabaab bc their coward tactics are not working for them and are hiding behind gorgor, danab and mj PSF.

Xawaadle karbashed them twice in Matabaan and defeated them like Gidir guuji war. Hg are COWARDS no brave fighters
Cry all you want and make fake stories everyones knows XL weapons were destroyed by doqonkii cali madaxweyne that burnt their arms. Why don't you talk about how HG evicted you from both shabeelaha hoose and Xamar and sent you back to the magaalo you share with 100clans including HG? If you're tryna get clout on anyones name do so but somali oo dhan ayadoo og taariikhdaan kugu dhigay meeshaan haka soo hadaaqiin. I kicked you out of Shabeeaha hoose, I kicked you out of Xamar and I kicked you out of northern Hiiraan does that not prove I attacked you everywhere singularly and still slammed you? I don't think such a people and cowardice fall in the same place if they have continuously managed to win against you in many different fronts.
The coward is the one who attacks the marti on the road not the geesi who confisicates your land when you behave.
Xawaadle makaabada Hawiye waa kan ugu adag...
Masaafir uma roonaa la yiri mara Jidkaas dheer...

Attachments

• IMG_0739.jpg
    IMG_0739.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 27
How do you rule Matabaan if you don’t have DC, mayor or anything that’s not deputy? There’s no 50/50 in Somalia, you’re either majority with the lions share or a minority with the leftovers.

Hawaadle live in two villages in Matabaan, it’s Bacda and beergadiid.

Hawaadle are nowhere near Galgaduud from Matabaan and dont cover the DDS side of the border from Matabaan. This is the reality on the ground.View attachment 254680

Habar Eji moved to the south during the civil war.

They even built an airport near the border with hiiran under Guriceel district to service their villages further away the main Guriceel airport.
View attachment 254687
View attachment 254685
View attachment 254684

Why do you think taardhuleed who is GM’s former security minister, was standing beside jeeyte and Jeeyte was thanking them for helping liberate xawaadle’s half of Maxaas? Because we, specifically Habar eji have a stake in Maxaas.
View attachment 254686

We shall see if Sixir iyo xabad xawaadle can make these delusions of yours a reality. Before then keep posting illogical threads and ranting about HG and AG.
let me add, Habaraji are smacking them down in Bacda and Beergadiid simultaneously and pushing them out of the remaining deegaans whilst expanding in maxaas.