Because of illegal immigration, I believe there are thousands of “Somalis” in Europe who are actually from other African countries.

We all know that a lot of Africans, taking advantage of Somalia’s situation, illegally migrated to Europe. A lot of them must have had kids and their kids are convinced (because no one told them otherwise), that they are Somali. So I think that at least 20% of “Somalis” in Europe are actually oromo or Nigerian or whatever.

Reminds me of that one deranged Egyptian women who pretended to have escaped Somalia in order to claim asylum in Scotland/UK. She didn’t stop there though, she went onto hold various speeches shit-talking us and slandering a country she’s never set foot in.
:francis:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Reminds me of that one deranged Egyptian women who pretended to have escaped Somalia in order to claim asylum in Scotland/UK. She didn’t stop there though, she went onto hold various speeches shit-talking us and slandering a country she’s never set foot in.
:francis:
A Somali Rachel Dolezal kkk

It honesty wouldn’t be such a big deal, except that some of these people are criminals/rapists, and then unfortunately they are reported as being Somali refugees.

Is it that common wth????

I thought European authorities verified people's claims lol. How did they claim Xamar when they aren't Somali and don't speak Somali??
Same, back in the day in North America you needed someone Somali to vouch for you and you HAD to name your tribe. The immigration officials knew all the tribes and who was who you would get caught lying :chrisfreshhah:

Is it that common ????

I thought European authorities verified people's claims lol. How did they claim Xamar when they aren't Somali and don't speak Somali??
They don’t, America you had to be vouched for and you had a background check ran on you, Europeans just had anyone darker than a paper bag passed through. Nigerians or Egyptians if pressed would wikipedia search and claim to be minorities wirh 50,000 members, who somehow had an equal amount of people in Europe.

Is it that common ????

Not nowadays they have people to verify.

A lot got in pre 2000 as in their eyes all black people look the same.

Cadaan people are more worldly now they just think all East Africans are Somali.

We have a whole community of Tanzanians in our city here in the UK, many whose passports claim to be from Kismayo.

They claimed to be Bajuni speaking minorities. One of them was friends with my brother. His mother is Omani and his father Zanzabari yet his birthplace on his passport is Kismayo. He admitted that his family falsely claimed this to gain asylum. They tend to keep to themselves as they don’t want people snitching on them.

Also had a white colleague who was dating a Tanzanian but she told me how he had Kismayo, Somalia down on his passport but he told her that he was Tanzanian. She thought that he was ashamed of being from Somalia and was shocked when I told her that his family probably falsely claimed to be from Somalia in order to get asylum as in the 90s especially, Somalia had a near 100% acceptance rate for asylum claims.

We have a whole community of Tanzanians in our city here in the UK, many whose passports claim to be from Kismayo.

They claimed to be Bajuni speaking minorities. One of them was friends with my brother. His mother is Omani and his father Zanzabari yet his birthplace on his passport is Kismayo. He admitted that his family falsely claimed this to gain asylum. They tend to keep to themselves as they don’t want people snitching on them.

Also had a white colleague who was dating a Tanzanian but she told me how he had Kismayo, Somalia down on his passport but he told her that he was Tanzanian. She thought that he was ashamed of being from Somalia and was shocked when I told her that his family probably falsely claimed to be from Somalia in order to get asylum as in the 90s especially, Somalia had a near 100% acceptance rate for asylum claims.
Rwandans in '94 be like :kendrickcry:

Trending

Latest posts