Beautuful Somali bantu & Lamagoodle couple Allahumabarik

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
How’s the private life of these people worthy of a 30 page thread? Where did you find them??

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
How’s the private life of these people worthy of a 30 page thread? Where did you find them??
This thread has a whole storyline. First it was about bantus, then for some reason benadiri, then about oromo and clans.

Respond to what? You live in an alternative world, and refuse to accept facts and reality just because it doesn't suit your Oromo narrative.

Once you increase your knowledge of the Somali society/clans and history as well as stop being ignorant, then we can discuss. Until then, I suggest that you focus on the affairs of Oromia :manny:

I’ve given up after you said Af Garre is Oromo.

Bro, he gave us a whole rant as to his theories about Garre being Oromo, but didn't even knew that they had their own language 😂

Look at the timeline between the two posts below. First he said 'which language is af-Garre', then within the *same minute*, he's convinced that af-Garre is Oromo and that they're Oromized. You can't make this sh*t up kkk :dead:

He doesn't even put effort into making himself appear to be genuine. Everyone is this thread have given up on him :mjlol:

-I-I.png

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Bro, he gave us a whole rant as to his theories about Garre being Oromo, but didn't even knew that they had their own language 😂

Look at the timeline between the two posts below. First he said 'which language is af-Garre', then within the *same minute*, he's convinced that af-Garre is Oromo and that they're Oromized. You can't make this sh*t up kkk :dead:

He doesn't even put effort into making himself appear to be genuine. Everyone is this thread have given up on him :mjlol:

View attachment 302993
POV: it’s 2065. Oromos have conquered from galbeed all the towards Somali northern coast gaining access to the gulf of Aden. This was their first reaction to the ocean.

1699722206510.jpeg

wy

View attachment 302993
what are you saying I said which language is af garre because he was waffling I already know the Af Garre I lived with them when I was a child in Kenya. I literally sent videos of them speaking Afghan Oromo respond to that stop changing the subject admit your wrong and watch the videos.

a
alright let me conclude this. At first you claimed that the Yebir were Ethnic Somalis even though me and most people in this web probably know that they are Hebrew and in somalia everyone knows them as Hebrew. there name literally YE-BIR HE-BIR-EW already a similar name.brought sources claiming they were and you were quick to change the subject.
you also claimed the madibaan were one of the largest somali tribes in jijiga but less then 30 years ago they numbered 5k in ethopia "UN Emergencies Unit for Eastern Ethiopia" the population of jijiga being over 800,000 it doesn't seem possible they can make up a large presence in the Jijiga-Hargeisa region.

Later onwards you claimed the Gurgura (Literally an Oromo name) are Somali, I provided you sources showing they themselves admitted their oromo origin up untill less then a hundred years ago, but you refused and insisted to argue. I provided sources that claimed to they were Oromo, and your own sourcesays the following'' Gurgura, an intermediate region between the Issa and the Galla Noli, and the inhabitants speak the two languages although they belong to the Galla ''. after this you brought up the Futuh which has been updated multiple times. after we couldn't come to an agreement I brought up the sub clan names but unfortunately for you you couldn't debunk my evidence.

After you tried claiming the Oromo have no presence (Land) in SL and even tried saying the Akisho are Somali and their turf didn't include SL. Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia Central Statistical Agency Population of Ethiopia for All Regions At Wereda Level from 2014 p. 21 Somali region you will see there they are one of the largest clans at the border. they also live in Gabiley read the Galla in northern Somaliland book to be more educated about Oromos in Somaliland. by the way they are the indeginous people of Jijiga, and Gaal Gurey was from them I had asked Kadir Abdi the Akisho chief (the ones near Babille), and he had educated me even more. I tried asking you the meaning of Akisho, and there subclans in somali and you couldn't give me an answer.

I brought sources showing Oromo presence in SL (they were called Galla back then) but however you guys claimed they meant Gaal even though they wrote Galla, and there is evidence to support Galla presence in SL before the Darood, and Isaaq migrated you still won't accept this, I will provide yet again another source which shows that SL is partly oromo land read this "Supplementary Papers" it shows the Dhulbahante claim that before them the Harla, and Oromo had fought over control for Nugaal. as for the rest I have debunked what you have said before my following comments above, but you have yet mine, the only place you probably won this argument is the maps since im not very well educated in southern Somalia.
adress this wlhi you have not debunked any thing ive said and I debunked everything you said.

the Garre speak oromo and everyone knows it what is a Af Garre 😂 watch the videos before you waffle even more watch the and you will find out every single ''Garre word'' is a oromo word.

@GaradShabeel get educated on these 'clans before you waffle. btw im not claiming all Garre are somali, The Garre konfur are pure Somali and do not even border the Oromo, however the Garre of the Somali-Kenyan, and Somali-Ethiopian border are pure Oromos speaking the Afaan Oromo aswell @Yami if you refuse all these videos of the Garre themselves I don't know what to tell you your own video was using Oromo words and you yapped saying I knew loan words bro complete oromo words get educated about them before you speak.

The Garre became assimilated recently or probably when Islam came and now majority claim somali but speak oromo 😭 study the Somali Abo you will learn a lot trust me.

SOMALILAND 2050

THE TRADITIONAL DANCE

THE WOMENS TEETH AFAR View attachment 303069

TRADITIONAL FOOD SOMALILAND 2050

View attachment 303070
One thing we can all agree on is the Madows have been getting way to comfortable, you are dissing on noble people who enslaved you guys and you worked for, your traditional dance is twerking on dick niko dance, your food is Living animals, and you have no culture, your history is working for Somalis.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
all of these videos and even more just search up Afaan Garre or Af Garre

Idiot, Garres speak a dialect similar to Af maay which is even speaking in Mandera. I want to know why are you in a somali forum.

By the way, all oromos in Bale, Hararghe, Marsabit, Tana river county in Kenya are somalis. We shall return our lost cousins.

Idiot, Garres speak a dialect similar to Af maay which is even speaking in Mandera. I want to know why are you in a somali forum.

By the way, all oromos in Bale, Hararghe, Marsabit, Tana river county in Kenya are somalis. We shall return our lost cousins.
hold up dialect similar to af may ? that is literally Af oromo though ask any Oromo in this forum everything they all said is Af oromo not similar to Af Maay. I am in this forum because my clan is a somali clan of Oromo origin. @El Nino so gym Garre speak similar to Af maay watch the videos watch the f*king videos cuz before you speak

Trending

Latest posts