Beautuful Somali bantu & Lamagoodle couple Allahumabarik

Los Angeles Hello GIF by LA Clippers
i was trollin g

You're not very convincing pale. For someone who not only posses e-v32 but also clusters closely with somalis at above 40% you need to prove yourself here. I'd suggest you do a deeper dna test and see where you really came from.

40% is an understatement kkk. He has 45.2% from Somalia and the remaining is a mix of Oromia and the Somali region. I'm done with you @Daadhi Tarree 😂

They don't live there anymore tho certainly not in the current gedo state and not in big numbers just like the garre, who've been pushed further south, there are boranas in marexan however other than that there's no other group of them there
yh they were pushed back by Darood clans.

i
Irrelevant information? How about read my post again and see why it's relevant. Because you're still insisting that Bah Geri are Geri.

Read this part again. Don't let this information get over your head. FYI, the Bah Geri you're referring to in the Somali region are Ogaden.

Also, why am I even arguing in the first place with an Oromo who's claiming that Geri are Oromo??!?! Kulaha the Geri in Tuli are Oromo?!! Wareer! Talk about being clueless on another dimension. :faysalwtf:
ijk// bro the geri are 3 like I said the bah geri the oromo and the Puntland never said the bah Geri are not Ogaden.

On another note, I wouldn't surprised if the sub-clan @GALAN comes from, that he claims has Oromo origin, in turn has Somali origin themselves. Ileen these East Hararghe people have blood ties to Somalis one way or another kkkkkk :dead1:

@GALAN. Let's do a 'bet'. Since you have an AQ (Oromo) mom and Cisse dad that you claim have Oromo origin; if you do a DNA test, you should expect to be fully Oromo.

If you indeed get 50% Somali, you'll have to stop claiming Oromo. Deal?
Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I refuse to take this deal because the reer Galan have been intermarrying with somalis there whole life obvouslyiwould get a lot of somali...

I never claimed the Geri weren't Ogaden. I will bring sources if you like that show they are Somalized Oromos (obviously the ones near the oromo) @GaradShabeel ?? I've made a lot of claims, and if you need a source for all of them hmm, I've provided a lot all ready. As for my other claims you became quiet and changed the subject, and yet to debunk my evidence just admit your wrong brother nothing wrong with that.

@Daadhi Tarree im guessing your grandmothers lineage (her whole family lineage and abitirsi was somali) hence you got the 40 percent is Ajuran an original Somali clan. As for Shabeel this man thinks just because you have 40 percent the you are a Somali, also the Arussi border multiple Somali clans like the MX to the east Ajuran to the south, and I pretty sure Garre (somalized Oromos who intermarried with the somalis for hundreds of years) past the Ganale and east of Guji (These are only the Bale ones so im not surprised). its as if you took a DNA test from a Gariire (these people have there own language 😭) you will obviously find some Oromo in them because they have intermarried for years.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
you can argue with the wall my friend we all know Jarso, Akisho, and Gurgura have a presence in SL. we know the Borona have a presence in Gedo, and the Garre in the northern Kenyan border, the Wardey in the southern, and the reer Galan in Djibouti Somaliland and Mudug. these are all oromo people so I do not know why you claim im putting oromo in random places.
Garre is Oromo? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Daadhi Tarree im guessing your grandmothers lineage (her whole family lineage and abitirsi was somali) hence you got the 40 percent is Ajuran an original Somali clan. As for Shabeel this man thinks just because you have 40 percent the you are a Somali, also the Arussi border multiple Somali clans like the MX to the east Ajuran to the south, and I pretty sure Garre (somalized Oromos who intermarried with the somalis for hundreds of years) past the Ganale and east of Guji (These are only the Bale ones so im not surprised). its as if you took a DNA test from a Gariire (these people have there own language 😭) you will obviously find some Oromo in them because they have intermarried for years.
Nah she is from a young sub section within the marehan and my paternal great grandmother was gurre they live with us arsi in bale

On another note, I wouldn't surprised if the sub-clan @GALAN comes from, that he claims has Oromo origin, in turn has Somali origin themselves. Ileen these East Hararghe people have blood ties to Somalis one way or another kkkkkk :dead1:

@GALAN. Let's do a 'bet'. Since you have an AQ (Oromo) mom and Cisse dad that you claim have Oromo origin; if you do a DNA test, you should expect to be fully Oromo.

If you indeed get 50% Somali, you'll have to stop claiming Oromo. Deal?
Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I will see akh.