Bandaadir Police Chief is protecting man who burned his Pregnant Wife Alive

Jungle

VIP

In the first 30 secs the police chief suspected to have faciltitated the murderers escape stands right infront of the father as Madaale consoles him. Xanuun badanaa :kanyehmm:

Fathers conversation with the governor.

Jungle

VIP
The murderer has been caught.

Since the suspect has been arrested, from now on, there is no one who can defeat the family of Haji Saleeban, who have spent their time and money to arrest the suspect who burned his wife.

The social media group that insults my people is a war for us if they even dream of saying anything about my honorable family of Haji Saleeban who are people who never accept oppression.

I warn the related groups that have joined each other not to say anything about Saleeban with Sheikh and Sharif.

I confirm that Haji Saleeban did not choose to be born from a man who burned his wife or would commit a similar crime. People who insult Saleeban on social media should know that Ali Aden Mu'min is there.

Ali Adan Mu'min
This man has lost his mind lol he is supposed to be a journalist

Jungle

VIP
looks like idiot burned himself too
Dahir candho was saying he was wounded all along tbf

Shuute.jpg

They should have arrested all of his kinsmen when they refused to hand him over. Shoot him and make each of his clansmen pay the maag dheer

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I’m sure he is in a lot of pain bro. Nothing more painful than burns. He will be executed soon enough
Forgive me for not caring for the pain of a man who burned his wife. As far I consider he's no longer worth shit. A swift trial and then death, hopefully a public one to send out a message to psychos like him.

Firing squad but its crazy he got so far. What tol does he know? He burned his wife alive that was 6 months pregnant. This man should be smoked the same day Shuute gives the verdict.
Your lies and slander against the police chief and by extension saleeban has been exposed.

He didn't even feel safe around them and sought other avenues of safety but quickly realized others won't safe him, the public caught him not Nisa, and I have the details how it happened.

Your nothing more than a scroundal fitnah monger, don't even have the decency or dignity to take back your slander

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Good, hopefully the mooryan is put down for good and doesnt suddenly escape at the behest of his henchmen like Caydiid when he killed Wasiir Siraaji. I dont buy this HG sponsored riwayaad for one bit. Its nothing but a public relations tithe until I see this monster’s head on a pike.

His own tribesmen are protecting him and planning on how he's going to escape, they're planning on flying him out to nairobi
Exactly. Just a few years ago, a group of Somali men gang-raped a teenage girl in Mogadishu and threw her off the balcony. Some of the men were able to escape to their native lands in Galmudug.

Somalia is a country with no accountability or justice. These nomads thrive in anarchy and lawlessness. It's one of the worst countries in the world to be a woman, and it's shocking to see the alarming rise of gender-based violence towards Somali women. May Allah grant Janatul firdous to our sister, who was viciously murdered. I heard the suspect was caught near Hobyo. May justice prevail.

Good, hopefully the mooryan is put down for good and doesnt suddenly escape at the behest of his henchmen like Caydiid when he killed Wasiir Siraaji. I dont buy this HG sponsored riwayaad for one bit. Its nothing but a public relations tithe until I see this monster’s head on a pike.
Failmajo refused to sign the death penalty for the soldier who killed Wasiir Siraaji (Allahu yarham). The assassination was an inside job from Farmajo's inner circle. Anarchy and lawlessness run in the blood of Somali nomads. They have no regard for justice or accountability.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Failmajo refused to sign the death penalty for the soldier who killed Wasiir Siraaji (Allahu yarham). The assassination was an inside job from Farmajo's inner circle. Anarchy and lawlessness run in the blood of Somali nomads. They have no regard for justice or accountability.
Sure Galla girl.

Jungle

VIP
What are you talking about? That Caydiid was executed.

311460217_5872423786122281_4204674160495047112_n.jpg

HSM signed the paperwork on his return. Farmaajo refused to do so.

Trending