Bandaadir Police Chief is protecting man who burned his Pregnant Wife Alive

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Same clan raped reer benadiri enmasse during 91. I am not surprised they are back to their old habits.

World

VIP
So its fine if a stranger kills your wife as long as ur from the same sub sub sub clan

have i read that correctly :mindblown:

Eebow nin xaaskiisa diley maxaad u dul saareysa qabiil? In january alone nin ayaa xaaskiisa ku diley War Sheik

Nin ayaa xaaskiisa ku diley Hargeysa

There's another one I read about in xamar but can't find. Sick men killing their wives don't have a qabiil.
Another dude killed his wife yesterday in Qoryooleey.

Wtf is wrong with Hawiya clan
killing their non Hawiyaa wives :wtf:
You're back to your antics I see. Where does it say his qabiil? We have people roaming Somalia getting married with children with undiagnosed bipolar disorder. I don't believe any sane person kills his wife hadii kale.

Jungle

VIP
Wide variety of MPs spoke in parliament on Luul AbdiAziiz. The above by Xldh. Sharif Jeeg wasn't shown on SNTV

FB_IMG_1706968469418.jpg

I didn't know a 60 year old man raped a 7 year old boy in a Xamarweyne school. He is also salebaan and the kid is banaadiri I'm assuming. This happened in december and the man is free :kanyehmm:

@Banadiri Warrior they swept that xamarweyne case under the rug real quick. No reports from these so called news channels

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You're back to your antics I see. Where does it say his qabiil? We have people roaming Somalia getting married with children with undiagnosed bipolar disorder. I don't believe any sane person kills his wife hadii kale.
I remember an Ogaden man killed his Dir wife and was immediately executed by Madoobe. This savage culture is strictly Hawiye who are protecting a woman killer

Wide variety of MPs spoke in parliament on Luul AbdiAziiz. The above by Xldh. Sharif Jeeg wasn't shown on SNTV

View attachment 314145
I didn't know a 60 year old man raped a 7 year old boy in a Xamarweyne school. He is also salebaan and the kid is banaadiri I'm assuming. This happened in december and the man is free :kanyehmm:

@Banadiri Warrior they swept that xamarweyne case under the rug real quick. No reports from these so called news channels
This is disgusting. The entire police department should be re scuffled from the top down. What’s going on is totally unacceptable
I remember an Ogaden man killed his Dir wife and was immediately executed by Madoobe. This savage culture is strictly Hawiye who are protecting a woman killer

Nothing to do with Murusade and Hawiye as a whole. We are free from this savagery.

Jungle

VIP
Governor Yusuf Madaale visits the family and promises to bring the murderer before court.

He also promised Banaadir maamul will take care of her childrens needs seeing as they are now without a mother and their father had already passed

Governor Yusuf Madaale visits the family and promises to bring the murderer before court.

He also promised Banaadir maamul will take care of her childrens needs seeing as they are now without a mother and their father had already passed
Dude they are only doing it so save face 🤣🤣🤣.
This isue was for days she was in hospital madale never said anything. He only does this to save face. 🤣🤣🤣.

Jungle

VIP
Dude they are only doing it so save face 🤣🤣🤣.
This isue was for days she was in hospital madale never said anything. He only does this to save face. 🤣🤣🤣.
This is not his job sxb. He is not in charge of security is he? He only comes out in public when Nisa and Police fail to do their job

This is not his job sxb. He is not in charge of security is he? He only comes out in public when Nisa and Police fail to do their job
That is why i told u cant hove both nisa and banadir police to hg. It should be murusade wah.
Murusade arent creazy like these pple.

Trending

Latest posts