Bandaadir Police Chief is protecting man who burned his Pregnant Wife Alive

Jungle

VIP
:gucciwhat:

The father has come out and said the man is from the same laf as Banaadir police chief. Apparently he is still in Xamar.

The man locked his pregnant wife in a room and torched it. They were a young couple. I haven't heard any other explanation besides maseer :kanyehmm:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Allaha u naxaristo gabadha

NiView attachment 313994

^^ her children from a previous marriage give an account of what happened that day

Habarta maxaa ku diray reer banaadiriga mar kasto waa yaab :jaynerd:
Eebow nin xaaskiisa diley maxaad u dul saareysa qabiil? In january alone nin ayaa xaaskiisa ku diley War Sheik
Nin ayaa xaaskiisa ku diley Hargeysa

There's another one I read about in xamar but can't find. Sick men killing their wives don't have a qabiil.

Jungle

VIP
Eebow nin xaaskiisa diley maxaad u dul saareysa qabiil? In january alone nin ayaa xaaskiisa ku diley War Sheik

There's another one I read about in xamar but can't find. Sick men killing their wives don't have a qabiil.
Fair enough but read the title. Macalin Mahdi is protecting him as he happens to be the same laf of salebaan. If this man was of any other qabil he would of been snatched up by now or if she was a jileec. She was in hospital for a week and died 2 days ago sxb that is a long time. Macalin mahdi and Nisa catch people fleeing all the way from the outskirts of Muqdisho. Wixii la rabo maa lisku sheega

Last edited:
Fair enough but read the title. Macalin Mahdi is protecting him as he happens to be the same laf of salebaan. If this man was of any other qabil he would of been snatched up by now or if she was a jileec. She was in hospital for a week and died 2 days ago sxb that is a long time. Macalin mahdi and Nisa catch people fleeing all the way from the outskirts of Muqdisho. Wixii la rabo ma lisku sheega
Then it's up to the macalins boss to fire him and bring him to court for obstruction of justice. Those in power believe they can do whatever they want sxb. If it's true and he's protecting a killer I hope someone burns him in a room.

Jungle

VIP
Then it's up to the macalins boss to fire him and bring him to court for obstruction of justice. Those in power believe they can do whatever they want sxb. If it's true and he's protecting a killer I hope someone burns him in a room.
Do you know how this works sxb? Taliye Sulug is a stooge.

At least HSM had enough sense to create Bolis Militaire or else shit would of hit the fan a long time ago seeing as hes given those 2 taliye to a certain clan. Still each district has its own people running it.

In an ideal world he would be executed but we'll forget about this in a few days unless Madaale or HSM get involved here. We'll see

Last edited:

His own tribesmen are protecting him and planning on how he's going to escape, they're planning on flying him out to nairobi

Jungle

VIP
His own tribesmen are protecting him and planning on how he's going to escape, they're planning on flying him out to nairobi
I've heard he is in Shirkole. Anyway pressure from the public is increasing

FB_IMG_1706532549818.jpg
Top reporter Ali adan járeere hasn't said a word about this either. No suprises there

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Fair enough but read the title. Macalin Mahdi is protecting him as he happens to be the same laf of salebaan. If this man was of any other qabil he would of been snatched up by now or if she was a jileec. She was in hospital for a week and died 2 days ago sxb that is a long time. Macalin mahdi and Nisa catch people fleeing all the way from the outskirts of Muqdisho. Wixii la rabo maa lisku sheega
why yall southern niggas call yourselves ''jileec'' tf, yall southerners never beating the khaniis allegation

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Is she Madowweyne?

He only reports on HG, cuqdad ba Ka buuxdo, every other post he makes the same thing, he will get a heart attack when he learns who HSM is prepping come Presidency.

Regardless if he did that crime he should be put to death along with those protecting him.

This is standard behaviour across all the big clans who not only protect their criminals but pay hefty sums of blood money every other day when their criminals commits murder.

Its why our country remains in that pitful state, the one protecting the criminal is worse than the criminal himself as they provide them safe haven to continue their crimes.

Jungle

VIP
He only reports on HG, cuqdad ba Ka buuxdo, every other post he makes the same thing, he will get a heart attack when he learns who HSM is prepping come Presidency.
:heh:This guy. I'm pretty sure I do not report on hg like that because when I do post something hg related you turn up and I haven't seen you in a while on here.

A whole lot of stuff has been ongoing in Xamar with nisa and police. You seen me report on it? I know my posts hit a nerve with you but don't get your knickers in a twist over facts:samwelcome:

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
AUN I feel sorry for her and her kids why do the police always protect scums like these.I hate this

Last edited:

Trending