Awdal state welcomes Ethiopia to take over Zeila port

Why are our diaspora in the west so clannist and want to seek destruction instead of promoting developments and investments? 🤔
Ironic. Your clan in the diaspora are the ones who've been seeking destruction since the start of 2023. Why don't you give them this advice?

Just look at the IDPs figures in Somalia. Isaaq largely account for the IDP population in the North.

Without mentioning Hargeisa which has Oromos accounting for a large percentage of the 100,000 IDPs in Hargeisa. You have 22,000 IDPs in Caynabo, 69,000 IDPs in Burco, 36,000 IDPs in Ceel Afweyn. Your people need development!

Last edited:
Ironic. Your clan in the diaspora are the ones who've been seeking destruction since the start of 2023. Why don't you give them this advice.

Just look at the IDPs figures in Somalia. Isaaq largely account for the IDP population in the North.

Without mentioning Oromo who account for a percentage of the 100,000 IDPs in Hargeisa. You have 22,000 IDPs in Caynabo, 69,000 IDPs in Burco, 36,000 IDPs in Ceel Afweyn.
Where does it says Isaaq are the IDPs in Hargeisa or any of the other places you have mentioned??

Where does it says Isaaq are the IDPs in Hargeisa or any of the other places you have mentioned??
Edited. I was trying to exclude Hargeisa due to Oromo influx. But who else are IDPs in Caynabo, Burco and Ceel Afweyn other than your clan ?

I swear Isaaq become pro somaliwayn when it concerns Gadabursi and their dealings with Ethiopia.

Other regions outside of Saahil and Maroodi Jeex are incomparable to Awdal. In the 2021 budget analysis, Awdal was shown to produces more in revenue than Toghdeer, Sool and Sanaag combined. The economic value of the regions are not comparable. View attachment 299258
Toghdeer actually lives off the revenue collected from the western regions. In the 2023 budget outlook both Ceel Afweyn and Burco are in a revenue deficit despite getting large budget allocations and development. Check Ceerigaabo too. View attachment 299276
Awoowo stop these conspiracies when we've got real things at hand, random isaaq actually don't care about where is to be invested be it borama or burco, also every somali regardless of his hometown and qabiil get alarmed by this new worrisome developments, so no need to point fingers only to iidors

But whats your take on this issue awoowe, ethiopia said they can't be landlocked bereft of the strategic blessings of redsea shores, and if no one is willing to appease their ports to them they will annex it forcefully, on the top of that ethiopia is openly building a navy despite it being landlocked

In response to that eritrea felt threatened by this odd and provocative behavior and not willing to engage any sort of deal with this shady PP leadership

So instead of deflecting the the point of duscussion, sxb tell us your take on this issue, do you take all these redflags seriously and want stay atleast vigilant or you are one of those thinking appeasing a foreigner to awdal will get them better off, pick one sxb then we will talk accordingly

Edited. I was trying to exclude Hargeisa due to Oromo influx. But who else are IDPs in Caynabo and Ceel Afweyn other than your clan ?
Even of they are from my clan ? why bring it up? when you know those IDPs are nomads effected by the severe drought our nation is facing.

Awoowo stop these conspiracies when we've got real things at hand, random isaaq actually don't care about where is to be invested be it borama or burco, also every somali regardless of his hometown and qabiil get alarmed by this new worrisome developments, so no need to point fingers only to iidors

But whats your take on this issue awoowe, ethiopia said they can't be landlocked bereft of the strategic blessings of redsea shores, and if no one is willing to appease their ports to them they will annex it forcefully, on the top of that ethiopia is openly building a navy despite it being landlocked

In response to that eritrea felt threatened by this odd and provocative behavior and not willing to engage any sort of deal with this shady PP leadership

So instead of deflecting the the point of duscussion, sxb tell us your take on this issue, do you take all these redflags seriously and want stay atleast vigilant or you are one of those thinking appeasing a foreigner to awdal will get them better off, pick one sxb then we will talk accordingly
It's not conspiracy, it's based on what I've seen so far. Other Somalis have every right to, since they've not been cosplaying as non-Somali and secessionists lol.

My opinion shouldn't mean much to you since my lands are frankly none of your concern.

Anyway, Assab will be the target for Ethiopia, wether they are willing or not. It's also pointless wasting time entertaining something that won't materialise. Ethiopia could've annexed any Somali land they wanted to a long time ago without any questions asked. But I would absolutely welcome Ethiopia if it were to happen!
Even of they are from my clan ? why bring it up? when you know those IDPs are nomads effected by the severe drought our nation is facing.
Cut out the bs. You spoke like your diaspora are not war mongers and their lands are developed. I was just making it clear your diaspora should focus on helping their people.

Last edited:
Cut out the bs. You spoke like your diaspora are not war mongers and their lands are developed. I was just making it clear your diaspora should focus on helping their people.
Being around the diaspora and looking at their meetings and social media posts it's clear to me they're more focused on clannism and spreading chaos to our people back home and I didn't say or mention that members of my clan in the diaspora are innocent of this as they're also guilty of it just like the others :)

people talking about Ethiopia developing a port for them do they think this is UAE🤣? They are building a navy and want a big coastline not a dusty port 2 lease.

It's not conspiracy, it's based on what I've seen so far. Other Somalis have every right to, since they've not been cosplaying as non-Somali and secessionists lol.

My opinion shouldn't mean much to you since my lands are frankly none of your concern.

Anyway, Assab will be the target for Ethiopia, wether they are willing or not. It's also pointless wasting time entertaining something that won't materialise. Ethiopia could've annexed any Somali land they wanted to a long time ago without any questions asked. But I would absolutely welcome Ethiopia if it were to happen!

Seems you are scared to address the real question here, but the fact that every member here get some negative feelings about this development says it all, so keep gaslighting sxb we got enough concerned citizens to protect their land

people talking about Ethiopia developing a port for them do they think this is UAE🤣? They are building a navy and want a big coastline not a dusty port 2 lease.
Someone here actually thinking of investment when he is under attack :heh: we have never gone this low

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
No way in hell would people give full ownership of a potential port to foreigners. The guys claiming 'concern' have zero stake. They neither are from nor care about Awdal.

In the UAE all 7 Emirates have ports and as you know it's geographically very small compared to Somalia.
Get Out Goodbye GIF by A$AP Rocky

Let's stop with the gaajo mentality.

Seems you are scared to address the real question here, but the fact that every member here get some negative feelings about this development says it all, so keep gaslighting sxb we got enough concerned citizens to protect their land
I've addressed it and you're not satisfied with my response, but that's a YOU problem.

Being around the diaspora and looking at their meetings and social media posts it's clear to me they're more focused on clannism and spreading chaos to our people back home and I didn't say or mention that members of my clan in the diaspora are innocent of this as they're also guilty of it just like the others :)
Fairs, that's commendable.

No way in hell would people give full ownership of a potential port to foreigners. The guys claiming 'concern' have zero stake. They neither are from nor care about Awdal.

In the UAE all 7 Emirates have ports and as you know it's geographically very small compared to Somalia.
Get Out Goodbye GIF by A$AP Rocky

Let's stop with the gaajo mentality.
It's up to beesha to discuss geopolitical developments that have serious implications on our land and to agree on what route is best. Deceptive secessionists and tribalists from other lands acting as if their opinions are of any value are hilarious. Somaliwayn mask conveniently comes out at interesting times.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It's up to beesha to discuss geopolitical developments that have serious implications on our land and to agree on what route is best. Deceptive secessionists and tribalists from other lands acting as if their opinions are of any value are hilarious. Somaliwayn mask conveniently comes out at interesting times.
I think there are genuinely Somalis who want Awdal to do well. Clearly, we get support from some places. Especially those with shared ambitions and interests. Those who aren't eating off of our tax revenue. And who are not threatened by the mere proposal of another port. We know who our true allies are.

In any case, let's focus on our development and ignore the folks that deride out of false sense of pride. They always want to enter the chat and have nothing to say but word salads.
focus on me fox tv GIF by Paradise Hotel

Trending