Australian somali girls are the most beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Nah, Somali girls in China are hands down boqolki-boqol. When she flirts with you in Mandarin. :banderas:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Yet again another post about how one girl is buetiful over the other, this is the reason why the self hate is real in our community especially when you post light skinned ladies as the epitome of buety. I am sick of these posts by a bunch of men who cannot get any woman in real life
Do women always complain about something? :bell:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
:bell: Obviously you wouldn't get what I meant by my post.
Oh stop talking about women and talk about how isolated you really are. However I am a therapist by trade and i can sense that these dreams your having about actually engaging a conversation with women will need a psychological review ? You clearly have not got the capacity to talk to the opposite gender let alone meet those around the world

Oh stop talking about women and talk about how isolated you really are. However I am a therapist by trade and i can sense that these dreams your having about actually engaging a conversation with women will need a psychological review ? You clearly have not got the capacity to talk to the opposite gender let alone meet those around the world
he was being sarcastic in his first comment. plus what is wrong in prefering one group of women over another?

what is wrong with the women on here? this thread was made to appreciate australian somali women. you start hating on us for that. and when we put down somali women you hate on us as well.make up your minds. what do yous want

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
what is wrong with the women on here? this thread was made to appreciate australian somali women. you start hating on us for that. and when we put down somali women you hate on us as well.make up your minds. what do yous want
We want you all to stop discussing about women period thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending