Australian somali girls are the most beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I dont think just cause some somali girls are living in another country determines their beauty

Even back home theres many good looking ones where you think they found Iman?

dunno if its just me but i dont find iman attractive tbh
What about the younger version of her?
iman-80s.jpg

There's something about Australia that makes girls so beautiful. :ahh:Even Indian girls are more beautiful over there. It must be all the sun and fresh ocean air that does it.:lawd:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
No competition. It is like they only imported the beautiful women. I saw snaps of them :banderas:

@AceofSom you are lucky :ahh:

@waraabe, theirs plenty of beautiful Somali girls all over the world. The best thing about aussie Somali girls, is their still traditional, most still keep the somali dhaqan.
You need to a pay a visit their, you will find plenty of joy :sass1:

waraabe

Your superior
@waraabe, theirs plenty of beautiful Somali girls all over the world. The best thing about aussie Somali girls, is their still traditional, most still keep the somali dhaqan.
You need to a pay a visit their, you will find plenty of joy :sass1:

Where is the biggest somali population in Australia. I will certainly pay a visit sxb

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Yet again another post about how one girl is buetiful over the other, this is the reason why the self hate is real in our community especially when you post light skinned ladies as the epitome of buety. I am sick of these posts by a bunch of men who cannot get any woman in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending