Attention All E1b1b and E3b1 get your free 23andMe report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
>Also, you must reside in the United States, have Internet access, read and write English fluently and be over 18 years old.

I sent them an e-mail earlier, I'm about to look stoopid.
:mjlol: tfw you're not from the states, you don't have internet at home and your English is below par.

The very existence of some qabiilists and Arab worshippers. I would pay to see the reaction of some when they find out they are 99% cushitic.

:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyosmile:
Don't we already know that qabiils are fake as hell? The funny thing is people will still claim their respective qabiils even if their results say they are 100% bantu. So really, if it won't change their view of who they are , what is the point?

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Don't we already know that qabiils are fake as hell? The funny thing is people will still claim their respective qabiils even if their results say they are 100% bantu. So really, if it won't change their view of who they are , what is the point?

Not everybody is ready to accept the notion that qabiil is fake as hell. Was trying to explain to some relatives and they called me crazy lol.

I am sure many people will come round though. We are not all stubborn. I think addressing the misinformation will help address the problem significantly.

Interesting. I took a DNA test and guest what i found out. I have some Arabic DNA in me. :jcoleno::mjcry:

85% Cushitic and 15% Arabic. I dont' know sxb, but it must be a long time ago from Isaaq the father of my clan. :kanyeshrug:

There's no such thing as 15% Arab.
Interesting. I took a DNA test and guest what i found out. I have some Arabic DNA in me. :jcoleno::mjcry:

85% Cushitic and 15% Arabic. I dont' know sxb, but it must be a long time ago from Isaaq the father of my clan. :kanyeshrug:

There's such thing as 15% and you probably register a lot higher if you are Half Ethiopian because your "T" shoots up.
:manny:

The moment arab blood enters your genetics, your "J", "G", "L" , "N", "R1b", and all that goes up and Kawaals your life.

Since you are half Ethiopian, you actually get diluted even more. Your "T" shoots waaaay up!

The question is: are you even a "E3B1"?
This is the cream of the crop. When these types walk into a room, Qabilist lose 100% of their confidence. LooL
:friendhug:

Mali Tuareg are pretty much more Cushitic than the Prime ministers of any Somali Cabinet. A pure blooded Tuareg registers "0" on everything but they are Somali Decedents, but we lose many of them E1b1Ba.

Wait a second,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How is the biggest Qabilist Somali troll not even Somali?

...Kkk, we need start taking blood samples of every Somali ASAP and so Qabilist can jump off buildings.

Gurucdan (bastards kan ) Iyo dna test maxa kala haysta. They seem like a pregnant chick In the hood trying to figure out who Fathered her child .

Any Darod who is e3b instead of j1 is a hawiye sheegato, and any isaaq who is T instead of j1 is a Dir sheegato. It's just that simple. You just have a lot of sheegats. It's really that simple. You look at the carab saalax and they are unanimously j1. Purest Darods.

I imagine cities like bosaso and garbahaarreey to have much higher j1 results then say a city like Galkacyo which is 99% e3b or hawiye even if half of them don't realize it.

Apollo

VIP
Any Darod who is e3b instead of j1 is a hawiye sheegato, and any isaaq who is T instead of j1 is a Dir sheegato. It's just that simple. You just have a lot of sheegats. It's really that simple. You look at the carab saalax and they are unanimously j1. Purest Darods.

I imagine cities like bosaso and garbahaarreey to have much higher j1 results then say a city like Galkacyo which is 99% e3b or hawiye even if half of them don't realize it.

Darod was a Cushitic man.

There's a Darod specific haplotype within E1b1b1 not shared with the Hawiye.

Darod was a Cushitic man.

There's a Darod specific haplotype within E1b1b1 not shared with the Hawiye.

The carab salaax are the biggest refutation of that. They're unanimous j1 result is not in question. Darod was without a doubt a semite.

Now is it possible that the Oromo Darod sheegatos could all be apart of a distinct macro-qabil or ethnicity of their own? Absolutely. But one thing is for certain they aren't from Darod nor do they have anything to do with true blue descendants of Darod.

Apollo

VIP
The carab salaax are the biggest refutation of that. They're unanimous j1 result is not in question. Darod was without a doubt a semite.
The Carab Salax are not Darod. They are assimilated Yemenites (barely anyway, besides the lineage they are completely Cushitified).

Now is it possible that the Oromo Darod sheegatos could all be apart of a distinct macro-qabil or ethnicity of their own? Absolutely. But one thing is for certain they aren't from Darod nor do they have anything to do with true blue descendants of Darod.
Oromos carry large amounts of Southwest Ethiopian Omotic ancestry. This ancestry is absolutely absent in Puntland. There's no link to Oromos whatsoever. In fact, one could argue more that Oromos are Somalis + Omotic + Habeshas rather than them being the ancestors of Somalis.

@Amun This is quite the narrative you have constructed. So the people who have the abtirsi and the DNA test to back it up are the sheegatos, but the people who only claim the abtirsi but don't have the blood to suppport it are the real deal? Oh, and how fo you explain away the clear j1 prevalence among warsangelis and coastal MJs?

If Darod is indeed a cushite, how come there is not a single tradition from any of his descendants that supports your hypothesis? How can all of his descendants be confused about his origins?

e3b darod sheegatos and Oromo come from the same stock. You're all the same people. I don't know why you're trying to run away from them. They are a noble people.

Apollo

VIP
e3b darod sheegatos and Oromo come from the same stock. You're all the same people. I don't know why you're trying to run away from them. They are a noble people.

You are talking about patrilineal origins. I am talking about the full autosomal picture. Oromos are absolutely not the forefathers of Somalis. They are in fact substantially diluted Somalis. Any simple genomic analysis will show this.

Look at the Tuareg from Mali. They are "0"J and "0"T.

This isn't about Darob, Isaaq or Hawiye. It's about the "E3B1" No Oromo or Tigray have this.

Out of 147 somali's tested only 12 had this. When I sent my report in I asked for a custom request to test "E3B1".

I showed "0" on all T, R and J.

This is how you end Qabalism in Somalia.

If you have Semitic genes, be proud. If you have Bantu genes be proud. As long as your are over the threshold for E1b1b than you are
Somali.

I'm just pissed at all these youtube videos of somali's with watered down gene's giving Arabs a leg to stand on.

I'm not an Arab brother. The only Arabian script in my house is the Quran and Hadith. Other than that! I'm off these Semantics.

Saudi Arabians have E1b1b in them. They are more Somali pure blooded Somali's.

They come from us.

I'm going to disclose my results and put them on youtube; deliver a crushing blow to these ancestry.com test that eliminate Cushies.

My aim to is to prove a E3b1 Somali isn't an Arab and that a Saudi with E1b1b are in fact Somali genes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending