GENETICS Attention All E1b1b and E3b1 get your free 23andMe report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Since so many of you fools are getting a 23andMe I should start a project called: Who is the most Somali member of SomaliSpot.

Should be fun. But too many of you chickens probably are too afraid to hand over your raw genome file.

Since so many of you fools are getting a 23andMe I should start a project called: Who is the most Somali member of SomaliSpot.

Does 23andme sequence the entire genome?
Should be fun. But too many of you chickens probably are too afraid to hand over your raw genome file.

Hawdian

Hawdian
Rageethi,

Any of you 50,000-year-old bastards interested in getting your DNA done for free?

Or are you guys afraid you might find out that you are 40% Arab, Or 60% Bantu?

This is the single greatest fear of @UncleMenace and @Hawdian
:chrisfreshhah:
With all these social media and youtube videos being posted by Cushite Deficient Duulii's!

Who is really a Somali?

I did mine and found out I'm 95% E1B1B and 91% E3B1.

Should I post a video and put some respect on the Somali Genome or am I just creating
a new Qabil?

...Wait what! yes, you heard that right! Larry the Puntite has more Somali DNA than
80% of the Qabalist on this site.
:damn:

Anywho.

23andMe is desperate to place Cushitic types.

:damnmusic:"We are also gathering data from individuals with all four grandparents from Somalia, Sudan and Ethiopia to aid in identifying ancestry for more recent immigrants and to improve our reference populations for Africa."

Wait..."Recent Immigrants"?..How do "Recent immigrants not know their lineage"?

Anyways, are any of you Laangabs scared of finding out your true DNA?

Click below and look at this angry E3B1 flip-out in the comment section. The reply is too funny.

View attachment 9880

Xaasiids,

Do you know how you end Qabil?

By taking a DNA test from your Sultan and Proving he was ARAB.
:camby:

With all the recent rants on social media and youtube about if Somali's are
ARAB or if they are Bantu.

I think with these finding's we can expedite ourselves out of the Arab league
since Arab's claim Somali's genetically and not the other way around.

So....

Make sure you send them an Email: africaproject@23andMe.com

It might say we aren't accepting people from your location. But if you email them,
I think they can help you find out how Laangaab you really are, and if you should be deported
to Arabia...hahahaha thank you for reading this far.

Here's the Link: https://blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/the-african-genetics-project/

Interesting. I took a DNA test and guest what i found out. I have some Arabic DNA in me. :jcoleno::mjcry:

85% Cushitic and 15% Arabic. I dont' know sxb, but it must be a long time ago from Isaaq the father of my clan. :kanyeshrug:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Interesting. I took a DNA test and guest what i found out. I have some Arabic DNA in me. :jcoleno::mjcry:

85% Cushitic and 15% Arabic. I dont' know sxb, but it must be a long time ago from Isaaq the father of my clan. :kanyeshrug:

Can you share your results ?

Apollo

VIP
What does 23andme do with your genetic info? I'm assuming that they're going to find ways to make money off of it.

They are owned by Google. So you are basically handing over your genome to Google. They don't do much with it. Only if you fill in small questionnaires on their website will they sometimes use your data for their own inhouse research.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Wait so if I send them an email they'll sort me out even if I'm not from the states or?

@sahersi was right, our obsession with appearance/ genes is the only thing we've got left lmaooo how tragic :dead:

I wouldn't care if my test turned out to be -0000% cushitic lol :drakekidding: I'd probably forget next week

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Wait so if I send them an email they'll sort me out even if I'm not from the states or?
>Also, you must reside in the United States, have Internet access, read and write English fluently and be over 18 years old.

I sent them an e-mail earlier, I'm about to look stoopid.

Status
Not open for further replies.