Atheists, y'all celebrate eid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
1. I'm not new, i just rarely post on here.
2. Christianity makes even less sense than Islam to me so no thanks.
Islam makes the least sense. Christianity has fulfilled all its prophesies. Is the trinity the only thing that you don't understand?

Islam makes the least sense. Christianity has fulfilled all its prophesies. Is the trinity the only thing that you don't understand?
The bible has been changed too many times for it to be "divine" so i don't bother with Christianity. Also the Pope keeps changing rules anyways. What's the point?

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
The bible has been changed too many times for it to be "divine" so i don't bother with Christianity. Also the Pope keeps changing rules anyways. What's the point?
The pope doesn't dictate Christianity. That's just Catholicism. The changes in the bible are as a result of translation not actual content being changed. Feel free to message me on my wall :).

I certainly do, you folks deserve this because you are so arrogant to deny the clearest truth. You rejected Allah, when you yourself when extracted from the loins of Adam admitted that he is your Lord. You reject a fundemwntal truth and your natural fitra knows that your only lord is Allah, deep down inside every atheist knows the truth, they just cover it up with extreme snobbish pride to pursue the pleasures of Satan's playground

On the day you die you will see the dire consequences of your arrogance

People have the right to live how they want. Verbally abusing people won't make em believe anymore. If you feel like you have found the truth, be happy about it. But what does another persons gotta do with you. Their deeds aren't your deeds and their sins certainly aren't yours. So focus on yourself and be respectful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abdi Johnson pretends to fast then eats all the sambuus from the family .

I used to steal about 3 sambuusas and then put them in my pockets. Then I rearrange the sambuusas left so it seems like the big bowl of 50 sambuusas wasn't touched. Many years of experience of designing and rearranging the contents in the sambusa bowl.

I then see if anyone is around and when the coast is clear, I flee to the washroom to stuff my face.

I then join the family for iftar.

That was back during the struggle. Now I may eat whenever I like and without hiding.

:hemad:

Sometimes I would have an extra sambusa or two saved for me for suhur but I wouldn't eat it because I prefer fresh sambusas. I would hide it in the back of my fridge to replace it with the fresh sambusa during iftar later in the day. When I have left over sambusas, I can take more fresh sambusas from the bowl.

I was almost caught when my brother said "hoyoo why are these sambusa cold". I almost had a heart attack. I thought 30 minutes was about enough time for the cold sambusa to get kind of warm. I usually left them out for over an hour but I was running behind schedule that day. Thank God my mom was on the phone and hoyoos get irritated and don't analyze things when they're busy on the phone. "War amuus warya".

I stopped putting the cold sambusa in the bowl after that incident because I realized it was big risk:whew:

And the companions of the Fire will call to the companions of Paradise, "Pour upon us some water or from whatever Allah has provided you." They will say, "Indeed, Allah has forbidden them both to the disbelievers." 7-50

Walahi this verse here keeps strengthening my faith every time I see u kuffars mock Islam, I ask Allah to save me from jahannam (Kuffars home) just so I can spend so much time having a blast mocking u while ur getting the most severe punishment of Allah. I can't wait walahi.
:dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb:

I used to steal about 3 sambuusas and then put them in my pockets. Then I rearrange the sambuusas left so it seems like the big bowl of 50 sambuusas wasn't touched. Many years of experience of designing and rearranging the contents in the sambusa bowl.

I then see if anyone is around and when the coast is clear, I flee to the washroom to stuff my face.

I then join the family for iftar.

That was back during the struggle. Now I may eat whenever I like and without hiding.

:hemad:

Sometimes I would have an extra sambusa or two saved for me for suhur but I wouldn't eat it because I prefer fresh sambusas. I would hide it in the back of my fridge to replace it with the fresh sambusa during iftar later in the day. When I have left over sambusas, I can take more fresh sambusas from the bowl.

I was almost caught when my brother said "hoyoo why are these sambusa cold". I almost had a heart attack. I thought 30 minutes was about enough time for the cold sambusa to get kind of warm. I usually left them out for over an hour but I was running behind schedule that day. Thank God my mom was on the phone and hoyoos get irritated and don't analyze things when they're busy on the phone. "War amuus warya".

I stopped putting the cold sambusa in the bowl after that incident because I realized it was big risk:whew:

Damn that's some dedication and tactics right there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Funny, I was listening to a couple of odayaal talking about some Somali guy, praising him and shit. One goes I think he's a gaal or something, another says maxaa naga galay and they all agree

My face

:hmm:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Funny, I was listening to a couple of odayaal talking about some Somali guy, praising him and shit. One goes I think he's a gaal or something, another says maxaa naga galay and they all agree

My face

:hmm:

things are changing? :williamswtf:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
things are changing? :williamswtf:

Actually, I think they said he was Christian which was even worse I thought

:dead:

Very liberal old heads, but one told me he used to be a government big wig back in the day so they just might be the enlightened minority :icon lol:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Actually, I think they said he was Christian which was even worse I thought

:dead:

Very liberal old heads, but one told me he used to be a government big wig back in the day so they just might be the enlightened minority :icon lol:

Bigwig-300x225.gif

i don't understand old somali people tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending