atheist girl welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't post much about gender inequality or reply to threads posted by mysognistic males who degrade proud Somali woman, as an atheist girl myself I welcome you to SSPOT

now what do you say you and me get out of this reeking thread and webchat

I want to know more about you
Don't you worry I won't bite promise

I don't post much about gender inequality or reply to threads posted by mysognistic males who degrade proud Somali woman, as an atheist girl myself I welcome you to SSPOT

how do you web chat on here? like pm?

I don't know how exactly as I haven't done it with another user before

I'd like my first time to be with a similarly minded liberal individual like yourself

I hope your stay here is pleasant
Thank you! i love this site already. its taking me awhile to learn how to use it tho

Well I do how you just decide to add yourself without consulting me?:stopit:

Someone gotta take charge you know. You have proven to not be able to do that since you stalked her for god knows how long on s.net.

@Knowthyself23 we're a many atheists on here. Glad to have another one join. I pretty much only joined cus there were so many other Somali atheist on here.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

You're an Atheist too?

I'm happy to see more and more godless maryooleys.

:rejoice:

Prototype

Heads high

You are female??

Status
Not open for further replies.