Asian men and black women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
women are meant to be submissive end of discussion
That's why I prefer cadaan, Arab, afghani (Pashtun) & some Persian. I concur I like my women submissive, Somali girls in general are quite the opposite, I have noticed when they're with a none Somali male they're submissive & servile, almost like a toe rag.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Seems to be an American thing. I know many Vietnamese dudes here and they don't have trouble getting Danish girls. I think it's because Americans love labeling people.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
That's why I prefer cadaan, Arab, afghani (Pashtun) & some Persian. I concur I like my women submissive, Somali girls in general are quite the opposite, I have noticed when they're with a none Somali male they're submissive & servile, almost like a toe rag.
Have a ring on the finger then they should be submissive to you. Other then that nobody be owing you shet.

You idiots. Do I really need to explain racism to you? And jfyi, that study also showed white men as the most desirable. What are you doing wrong Somali men? Are you not geysi? Too quiet? Not manly enough?

image.jpeg
Somali men(ethiopians too) are basically the Asians of Africa. I think that would make them undesirable.
Please Somali men can not be put at same level with Ethiopian midget. warsame Adam Somali model

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
You can't ignore facts.

skinny - lol ok some of us are skinny
effeminate - how the f*ck are we effeminate?
shy - Somalis men are far from shy
upset about other males stealing their women - only a few loud ones
far from sexy - that's your personal opinions
usually short - I'd say most Somali men are above 5'11/6'0 which is way above average
small wees - how many have you seen to know this? :cosbyhmm:

:hehehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts