Asian men and black women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
What makes them both the lowest value in the dating market? Is it because men like light skin ton or black woman terrible personality and Asian being being feminine?

Last edited:
What makes them both the lowest value in the dating market? Is it because men like light skin tonf black woman terrible personality and Asian being being feminine?

Nigga black women are the best. I am not attracted to white women like at all. The studies taken are profoundly biased and not representative of the majority of people from all walks of life.

East African women > Latin women > Arab women > White women > Black women > Indian Sub continent women > Oriental Asian women

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Bantu women are masculine. Many have that Serena Williams manly physique.

This makes them unappealing to most men of other races.

McD30

Bored to death
There was a okcupid study that showed black women are least desired. I trust that study. I think it's black American women not black women in general. Half of them have herpes.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
There was a okcupid study that showed black women are least desired. I trust that study. I think it's black American women not black women in general. Half of them have herpes.

Its because of their attitude, black women (somalis included) love to argue, men dont need that headache in their life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending