Asian beauty supply owner slams black woman to the ground for stealing fake eyelashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
he went too far but then again, he's there to make money. They could have locked the doors and called the cops, she probably would have begged to return it to be let go. Asians are gaajo.

Interesting how people - trolling or not - are making excuses for this Asian man. I imagine if a black shop owner had done that to an Asian woman, you would be caping for her. You have no morals if you think this behaviour is acceptable for one race but not for another.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
u guys realize they didn't find anything on her right :drakewtf:

u guys have the exact same mentality as the shop owner who almost asphyxiated her to death over a pair of eyelashes. isku xishood

u guys realize they didn't find anything on her right :drakewtf:

u guys have the exact same mentality as the shop owner who almost asphyxiated her to death over a pair of eyelashes. isku xishood

I'm a little confused though because the NAACP people who came to the shop demanding an apology were talking like she had eyelashes in her pocket.

It's really irrelevant whether she took the lashes or not. What is shocking is that there is just no due process for black people, people feel empowered to put their hands on them even when they a) are in no immediate danger and b) do not even have proof of any wrong doing.

The woman was compliant - she let them search her bag. Even when he put his hands on her first she just walked away. She was trying to get away from the situation - he was the aggressor here.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
I'm a little confused though because the NAACP people who came to the shop demanding an apology were talking like she had eyelashes in her pocket.

It's really irrelevant whether she took the lashes or not. What is shocking is that there is just no due process for black people, people feel empowered to put their hands on them even when they a) are in no immediate danger and b) do not even have proof of any wrong doing.

The woman was compliant - she let them search her bag. Even when he put his hands on her first she just walked away. She was trying to get away from the situation - he was the aggressor here.
if I remember correctly, the lady on the right in the NAACP video said they didn't find anything in her purse

but ur right, even if she did steal it, it doesn't matter...the reaction was very disproportional

it's like when ppl talk about mike brown allegedly stealing from the shop. that's all it takes for him to deserve getting shot in cold blood? stealing some cigarillos? and ppl wonder why BLM is a thing. clearly black lives are considered worthless

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Asians will probably hate blacks more after seeing this video, but that doesnt include black dicks tho. They sure love our sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts