Asian beauty supply owner slams black woman to the ground for stealing fake eyelashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
He accused her of shoplifting.
Anyways why do madows buy items from beauty supply stores owned by racist Koreans?
Stop buying weaves from Asians, grow your own hair, and buy your hair supplies at Target!

fucking manlets, cant stand up to any men but he thinks he can demonstrate his 'manriness' on a woman.

she didnt steal anything, little fucker just assumed she did and manhandled her.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
the ppl filming waa xoolo, not doing anything

she was surprisingly calm tho for someone who was manhandled and choked like that :salute:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I saw a black woman stealing lashes from a drug store, what if she did steal the lashes? But he shouldn't have touched her let alone choke her. She's big for nothing, she should hand man handled him and his lizard looking wife.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
the ppl filming waa xoolo, not doing anything

she was surprisingly calm tho for someone who was manhandled and choked like that :salute:

Wow.... At one point she couldn't catch her breath and he squeeze tighter. I think he wanted to kill her, his wife hit it to stop.

:oh6b81q:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Wow.... At one point she couldn't catch her breath and he squeeze tighter. I think he wanted to kill her, his wife hit it to stop.

:oh6b81q:
she was actually choking walahi

who the f*ck tries to kill someone over a pair of eyelashes? guaranteed if she wasn't black he wouldn't be anywhere near as forceful that is if he even did anything

The Nation of Islam confronting the store owner! :pachah1:

giphy.gif

she was actually choking walahi

who the f*ck tries to kill someone over a pair of eyelashes? guaranteed if she wasn't black he wouldn't be anywhere near as forceful that is if he even did anything
if she was white he would be gift wrapping those lashes. black people are the walking mats of all races. let an indhoyar try that shit with me though, walaahay i would slit their eyes open.

Bohol

VIP
Halimos should thank God that Somalis are business savy. Whenever they need a diraac or Somali style perfume all they need
to do is go to a Somali shop in the west. Otherwise you would have been humiliated like this poor black woman.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I worked in Loss Prevetion, and choking isn't aloud. However, since he was the store owner, it's up to him(store rules) or state laws on choking.

He should have not choke her at all. He should've let her leave and then fill out a police report with surveillance evidence.

But, also, at store that I worked at, the local police didn't work on shoplifting cases that often and it would be frustrating to have the same people stealing over & over again.

So, either the guy is crazy or just tired of having ghetto trash coming in and stealing all the time.

Halimos should thank god that Somalis are business savy. Whenever they need a diraac or Somali style perfume all they need
to do is go to a Somali shop in the west. Otherwise you would have been humiliated like this poor black woman.
there is a asian store next to me but i always drive extra blocks to support the somali one.
even getting my haircut i go to somali ones----
keep the money in the community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts