Are women more inclined to be liberal than men?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Duke of Bohol

Ina adeer send me the link-
Pm me bal arkee -

P.s

The other day family members asked me to chip some money aka qaraan for -

2 innocent girls who were forced by 6 boys- to have sex + the video it the incident and posted it, on the social media.
(They girls had reputation bet nevertheless did not deserve this)

5 guys are in the arrest - 1 fled.

The whole town is collecting money for the girls.

Truth hurts I know. Liberalism is a mental deficiency, keep defending your tormentors
(aka the new Rapefugees). That really exposed that many women in the west are not
alright in the head.

Who's defending them, I'm not the one out there holding banners :mjpls:

Women who support ultra conservative values suffer from stockholm syndrom

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Some of you guys have been reading too much Daily Stormer and other wacky publications. You're almost word for word quoting that c*nt Paul Joseph Watson . Calm down with the women hatred..

Bielsa

VIP
@Duke of Bohol has been reading too much of the daily stormer:gladbron:

Now he's getting into the Jew theories and the rapist migrants :wow:

Wouldn't be surprised if he got into white genocide and all that:wow:

They're posting Alt-Right soundbites on here and Radical Islamists soundbites as well. They're one khat session away from going full Mike Cernovich.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Find me that quote. You won't find it cos I never said it. You just like that dude, a radical jihadist. Go to Syria and find your Yazidi sex slaves you jihadist sex pervert.
I'm sure you have the same view for all Muslims that are upright in their religious beliefs. In either case, I cannot show any respect to a man who would be ok watching such acts being done by his own family members. Where do you draw a stand for goodness sake?

Bielsa

VIP
I'm sure you have the same view for all Muslims that are upright in their religious beliefs. In either case, I cannot show any respect to a man who would be ok watching such acts being done by his own family members. Where do you draw a stand for goodness sake?

Your son will turn into a suicide bomber cos "muh ummah" thinking he will get 72 virgins in heaven. Sexual predator like his loser dad. You're a danger to society and women overall. Go commit the rapes you desperately want to in Syria and get yourself 12 year old sex slaves that you crave.

It is a very complex issue, but most women become conservatives and enforcers of their own subjugation, for example, why will a woman believe in a religion that considers her as an inferior? She has to have a 'weli' and if no male older relative could be found, her younger brother is her master to give or refuse her in marriage; plus being half of a male witness and inheriting 50%. Most of them were said to languish in hell according to hadiths just because of gossiping while male murderers were promised "Houris". They are the most vocal supporters of their own inequality. Add that to genital mutilation, it is conducted by women while men approvingly or disapprovingly nod to them from the sides. If she rejects and demands equality, she will be labelled her as a hairy armpit lesbian feminist. Thousands of years of oppression has led women to become victims of other women, kind of Stockholm Syndrome in practice. Are they inclined to be Liberal? Religious people tend to be conservative and most of them are religious?

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Your son will turn into a suicide bomber cos "muh ummah" thinking he will get 72 virgins in heaven. Sexual predator like his loser dad. You're a danger to society and women overall. Go commit the rapes you desperately want to in Syria and get yourself 12 year old sex slaves that you crave.
Commit incest with your mother, you're both consenting adults now, Islam is out of way due to your desires, so go for it. Live your dream you garac whose children will eventually assimilate to further the white race.

chill you two above, rape isn't a joke and incest by two consenting adults is fine with me. If we believe in Creationism, then Allah must have populated the world via incest, otherwise how did we multiply? Is it bad now?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Aren't you the guy that you wouldn't mind your sister sucking off @Cognitivedissonance in front of you since women have free choices? What a cuck!
He said he wouldn't allow that yet he's a liberal & he preaches girls have the right to do as they please but what about your sister then? Doesn't she have a right & who are you to tell women what to do @Bielsa :mjohreally:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
This idiot thinks all Muslims are terrorists what an imbecile he probably accuses his mother of being a terrorist too for simply wearing the hijab:comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.