Are women more inclined to be liberal than men?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
He is back again tarnishing women's image go be gay if you hate women this much. I don't understand the burning hate you feel for the opposite sex. Are you mentaly deranged ?

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
He is back again tarnishing women's image go be gay if you hate women this much. I don't understand the burning hate you feel for the opposite sex. Are you mentaly deranged ?
Questioning the intellectual capabilities of women does not change our sexual attractions.

We will bang you, but we won't have deep conversations with you inferior, emotional beings. :win:

And well, if you ugly or ain't got a fat booty then you're pretty much useless. Other than of course being a reliable baby producing machine. Even then, it depends on your productivity.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Conservative values are more likely to f*ck over women. Men benefit more from the status quo and conservatism.

Brother Duke I made a lengthy post in that thread with my name in the title asking the same question.

If women are not protected from their greatest danger which lurks in their breasts (Naas Nuclear bomb), it will not only destroy them, but take the entire society with them.

It's so poisonous it even destroy the religious institutions that serve them such as 'marriage', nothing is free from this senseless destruction if they are left to their own accords and whims, there is no limits or end to their debauchery and depravity.

Satan himself would beg that these women are removed from 'hell' because they would corrupt hell itself with unseen depravity.

Look at it as a nuclear facility, it's benefits are endless and far reaching, but if it's not guarded around the clock and maintained, you get Fukashima like incidence that takes everything on it's path.

We have failed them as man, but it was done by design, done by those demonic, satanic, spirit-cooking, voodo worshipping elites, that set this whole thing into motion

Satan himself is surprised at the level of debauchery, debasement and depravity the women folk are capable off when set free, and the damage and shocking levels of destruction they can inflict upon society, it's frightening because he himself is not capable of this.

Terms like "health hath no fury like woman scorned" are not their by accident my brother, every ancient society grappled with this phenomena, philosophers in the past were split, some thought they were 'evil' some thought 'demons' some 'witches' etc.

All of this because the level of depravity when left to themselves and destruction baffled everybody, but my theory is different, they are nuclear facility, that bring tremendous good if guarded, protected but can bring unthinkable destruction if neglected and ignored.

Last edited:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
o
Brother Duke I made a lengthy post in that thread with my name in the title asking the same question.

If women are not protected from their greatest danger which lurks in their breasts (Naas Nuclear bomb), it will not only destroy them, but take the entire society with them.

It's so poisonous it even destroy the religious institutions that serve them such as 'marriage', nothing is free from this senseless destruction if they are left to their own accords and whims, there is no limits or end to their debauchery and depravity.

Satan himself would beg that these women are removed from 'hell' because they would corrupt hell itself with unseen depravity.

Look at it as a nuclear facility, it's benefits are endless and far reaching, but if it's not guarded around the clock and maintained, you get Fukashima like incidence that takes everything on it's path.

We have failed them as man, but it was done by design, done by those demonic, satanic, spirit-cooking, voodo worshipping elites, that set this whole thing into motion

Satan himself is surprised at the level of debauchery, debasement and depravity the women folk are capable off when set free, and the damage and shocking levels of destruction they can inflict upon society, it's frightening because he himself is not capable of this.

Terms like "health hath no fury like woman scorned" are not their by accident my brother.
only one way to prevent any further destruction from women:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

back-in-the-kitchen-meme.jpg

Please don't misuse hadeeth to prove your erroneous points. If women outnumber men in Hell-Fire, it stands to reason, they will also outnumber men in Jannah. It's about sheer numbers.

Also, men and women are equally susceptible to sin. They both sin, but Islam recognises men and women are not the same. Men were warned about certain things and women other things. Each will be accountable for their own deeds. We're suppose to help each other strive towards good.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Questioning the intellectual capabilities of women does not change our sexual attractions.

We will bang you, but we won't have deep conversations with you inferior, emotional beings. :win:

And well, if you ugly or ain't got a fat booty then you're pretty much useless. Other than of course being a reliable baby producing machine. doEven then, it depends on your productivity.
You're a sad person, you realize that? So is your mom only good for making babies? Will she be useless once she is old and no longer capable of that?:bell:

You seriously need help.

Last edited:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You're a sad person, you realize that? So is your mom only good for making babies? Will she be useless once she is old and no longer capable of that?:bell:

You seriously need help.
Am I going to impregnate my mother you damn xoolo I'm not an incestral garac like you who was left in front of the masjid

Bohol

VIP

Terms like "health hath no fury like woman scorned" are not their by accident my brother, every ancient society grappled with this phenomena, philosophers in the past were split, some thought they were 'evil' some thought 'demons' some 'witches' etc.

All of this because the level of depravity when left to themselves and destruction baffled everybody, but my theory is different, they are nuclear facility, that bring tremendous good if guarded, protected but can bring unthinkable destruction if neglected and ignored.

Well that is why when Jews want to make a white country liberal they always start with
the women as they are more susceptible to changes. Very interesting.

Bohol

VIP
If a man bangs a 100 women then he himself is a hoe.

Technically no. Biologically men are designed to be with many women, that is why
the sperm production never stops even at the age of 90. In Islam you can marry 4
women and there is a reason for that, since Islam and other main religions recognize
the biological differences between men and women.

Bohol

VIP
Women show it publicly.

Men don't.

But they are in equal numbers.

50-75% of Somali men are downlow but none will admit it but all Somali girls who happen to be lesbian or do lesbian acts will not shy away in admitting to it.

Showing it in public means promoting though. It is rare to see Somali guys defending gays. Like Geko said even Sohollywood's
majority defenders and followers are halimos.
:browtf:

From the huge support the gay somali guy on twitter sohollywood is getting from Somali girls its seems that is the case. He has droves of somali girls defending him the minute someone posts something antigay about him.

Bohol

VIP
Lol @ their minds being more to be influenced' good one! It's
probably because conservative values are more likely to f*ck over women. They finally woke up and clocked the
hypocritical double standards

Nope. Women just love the thrill of being out of control that is why they salivate over liberal values, were's men
realize rules is what keeps the world intact.

Women are kind hearted but too naive. Take for example majority of those people who
use placards reading "Refugees Welcome" are white women, yet those white women will
be the most to suffer from the refugee influx in terms of rape. A lot of women don't know
a good thing or a bad thing even if it hits them in the head.

refugees-welcome.jpg

Bohol

VIP
Generally speaking, I think men are more conservative because men tend to be on the losing end when changes are made. That's not to say the opposite isn't true.

But liberalism damages a woman's worth even more. Liberal values is the reason thousands of white women are now suffering
under the hands of new refugees but nothing can be said because of "racism card". In the long-run liberalism fucks over women
badly.

In liberal values women are a commodity rather than human beings.

"Italy seeks prostitutes to satisfy the sexual desires of immigrants"

http://www.dailystormer.com/italy-seeks-prostitutes-to-satisfy-the-sexual-desires-of-immigrants/

Last edited:
You see just as many male SJW xoolo as you do females these days, so I don't agree. I believe it has more to do with upbringing and the dynamics in the household more than anything else. Married women who come from traditional family backgrounds are often even more conservative than their male counterparts. Just look at the number of Hispanic women in the US who voted Trump vs black American women.

Nope. Women just love the thrill of being out of control that is why they salivate over liberal values, were's men
realize rules is what keeps the world intact.

Women are kind hearted but too naive. Take for example majority of those people who
use placards reading "Refugees Welcome" are white women, yet those white women will
be the most to suffer from the refugee influx in terms of rape. A lot of women don't know
a good thing or a bad thing even if it hits them in the head.

refugees-welcome.jpg

Women are this women are that, last I checked sxb you didn't have a vagina ( or do u :dwill:) take your generalisations elsewhere

:drakekidding:

Bohol

VIP
Truth hurts I know. Liberalism is a mental deficiency, keep defending your tormentors
(aka the new Rapefugees). That really exposed that many women in the west are not
alright in the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts