Are women more inclined to be liberal than men?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
No wonder it was said majority of the people in hell will be women. Although I am
not particularly very religious myself I have noticed a disturbing trend. Across every
community women are the forefront of promoting degeneracy aka hoesim, gays,
transgender and all other vices whether in the White community or Somali community.
For every @AbdiJohnson there is like 10 halimos like him. One explanation could be that
their minds are easily influenced and changed. A man might bang 1000 hoes but he will
never think being a hoe is a good thing.

@Inquisitive_ Explain this phenomenon

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
Another one omg

There hasn't been one good thing you said about women since the start of 2017, aren't you a bit tired of it?

Women show it publicly.

Men don't.

But they are in equal numbers.

50-75% of Somali men are downlow but none will admit it but all Somali girls who happen to be lesbian or do lesbian acts will not shy away in admitting to it.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Women show it publicly.

Men don't.

But they are in equal numbers.

50-75% of Somali men are downlow but none will admit it but all Somali girls who happen to be lesbian or do lesbian acts will not shy away in admitting to it.

100% of Somali gays are disabled but no one will admit it

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
no wonder the prophet said that men would tie their women up to stop them from following dajjal in the end times :dwill::dwill::dwill:
it all makes sense now:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

waraabe

Your superior
To be honest that is unfair.

When men marry foreigners it's not talked about much but when a woman does all hell breaks loose.

When a women sleeps around she is a hoe but when a man does he is praised by his peers.

It seems like you have two different standards for men and women

No wonder it was said majority of the people in hell will be women. Although I am
not particularly very religious myself I have noticed a disturbing trend. Across every
community women are the forefront of promoting degeneracy aka hoesim, gays,
transgender and all other vices whether in the White community or Somali community.
For every @AbdiJohnson there is like 10 halimos like him. One explanation could be that
their minds are easily influenced and changed. A man might bang 1000 hoes but he will
never think being a hoe is a good thing.

@Inquisitive_ Explain this phenomenon
Oh yeah and somali men are all angels

From the huge support the gay somali guy on twitter sohollywood is getting from Somali girls its seems that is the case. He has droves of somali girls defending him the minute someone posts something antigay about him.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
wallahi i fail to comprehend why Somali women in particular are pro-gay and will automatically defend gays,i feel like they all have suppressed homosexual tendencies or something:kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug:

Lol @ their minds being more to be influenced' good one! It's probably because conservative values are more likely to f*ck over women. They finally woke up and clocked the hypocritical double standards

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Lol @ their minds being more to be influenced' good one! It's probably because conservative values are more likely to f*ck over women. They finally woke up and clocked the hypocritical double standards
Kitchen-Girl.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The prophet pbuh on his final sermon warned us to be careful of women 3 times.

Women tend to follow their carnal desires overwhelmingly more than men, they are often controlled by their sacral chakra.

Generally speaking, I think men are more conservative because men tend to be on the losing end when changes are made. That's not to say the opposite isn't true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts