Are Somalis Ethno religous?

Look at other people, do you think Arab Muslims hate Arab Christians, or atheist? Iranian Muslims hating on Zoroastrians?
The ethnogenesis of Iranians and Arabs didn't happen because of Islam. Those are two different scenarios that you're trying to compare.
That kind of behaviour is simply too primitive and embarrassing.
Another Somali who cares about what ajnabis think about us.:rolleyes: Have a backbone niyo. Even @Halimo Supremist has more balls than you:what:
I'm friends with non Muslim Somalis, and they are some of the nicest, most open minded people out there.
They can be the kindest people on the planet and they would still be considered ajnabi/Shiisheye.

You know what the word shiisheye and ajnabi have in common? They both mean someone that is far and distant. Ex-Muslims are just that. They have no connection to Islam which is the bulk of our identity. So how could we possibly ever claim them to be our brethren when they are so distant from us?

this is why the ex muslims hate on us so much. They realise what a close minded, extreme conformist "community" (who still can't stand each other despite being the exact same lol) they come from and it embarrasses them. I sympathise with those people

this is why the ex muslims hate on us so much. They realise what a close minded, extreme conformist "community" (who still can't stand each other despite being the exact same lol) they come from and it embarrasses them. I sympathise with those people

Are you Muslim?

The ethnogenesis of Iranians and Arabs didn't happen because of Islam. Those are two different scenarios that you're trying to compare.

Another Somali who cares about what ajnabis think about us.:rolleyes: Have a backbone niyo. Even @Halimo Supremist has more balls than you:what:

They can be the kindest people on the planet and they would still be considered ajnabi/Shiisheye.

You know what the word shiisheye and ajnabi have in common? They both mean someone that is far and distant. Ex-Muslims are just that. They have no connection to Islam which is the bulk of our identity. So how could we possibly ever claim them to be our brethren when they are so distant from us?
:ohlord: Its like talking to an eggplant. So you don't consider the people of Punt or Macrobia (who we directly descend from) Somalis? Or do you think we appeared out of thin air just 1400 years ago?

our people existed well before Islam, which is only 1400 years old. Why reject your ancestors and heritage? you never see any other people do that. Embarrassingly low IQ
Yes our ancestors existed well before Islam but they weren't Somali. Somalis only began calling themselves Somalis after the Adal-Abysinian war.

If we can call our ancestors before Islam Somalis, then we can also call the proto Nilotic and ancient Natufian ancestors of ours Somalis as well, since they were also our ancestors. :russ:

Just give it up buddy. There's no way to separate Islam from Somalinimo.

They are free to assimilate into their fellow non-muslims communities.

The erasure is self-inflicted. They made their bed now they have to lie in it.
I dare you to go to an ajnabi Muslim and tell them to reject their non Muslim counterparts.They will laugh at you, dumbass Somalian who can't comprehend one of their own being different. It deeply disturbs me how close mindedness to this extent is so widespread amongst our people. And then ya'll wonder why the country remains the worlds asshole. :snoop:

:ohlord: Its like talking to an eggplant. So you don't consider the people of Punt or Macrobia (who we directly descend from) Somalis? Or do you think we appeared out of thin air just 1400 years ago?
How do you know they were not muslims? That was before the Quran was revealed. We don't even know what they believed Allah set knows best. There is no comparison there no one has condemned the people before.

How do you know they were not muslims? That was before the Quran was revealed. We don't even know what they believed Allah set knows best. There is no comparison there no one has condemned the people before.
our traditional belief system of course, before it got completely wiped out by assimilationists

I dare you to go to an ajnabi Muslim and tell them to reject their non Muslim counterparts.They will laugh at you, dumbass Somalian who can't comprehend one of their own being different. It deeply disturbs me how close mindedness to this extent is so widespread amongst our people. And then ya'll wonder why the country remains the worlds asshole. :snoop:
Why are you so obsessed with what other communities think or do?

You've got bigger balls than that guy. He cares way to much about what ajnabis think about us.

I can barely tolerate fellow Somalis for their buffoonery. Ajnabis will catch these hands if they try me. I could care less about what they think. I'm not looking anyones validation. I am secure with who I am and my heritage.