Are Somalis Ethno religous?

A non Muslim Somali is still Somali. How the f*ck can you turn against your own brethren over something like religion? WTF? You'll never see Ayyrabs choosing you over their non Muslim folk so why the hell should you? Somalis that say "YoU aInT sOmAli AnYmOrE" can f*ck off. 68 IQ begs :kodaksmiley:
They are not our brethren at all! Gaalo want to change our way of life and strip us of Islam so bad. Why would I call a person like that my brother. Ex-Somalis are not welcome.

Last edited:
Ex muslim spotted:whoo:

Always bringing arabs in their conversations to try to make "a point". :stopit:
News flash!!! we dont give a f*ck about what arabs do or not. We arent dying for their approval. :hillarybiz:

Plenty of Arab murtads get disowned by family and flee for their lives. She's making this up. We Somalis follow the Quran and sunnah not what people from Arabland do.

Brethren kulaha. Someone that turns their back on Allah should not be welcome by the community. What good will it achieve? Only fitna and isku dir. We have enough issues as a comnunity and openly traitorous people will remain a none factor for us. Take it how you like Islam before anything else.

An ajnabi muslim is more closer to me then a murtad ever will be.
That's something these people can't seem to understand. They don''t know the love Somalis have for Islam. I admit that a lot of us disobey Allah and commit treacherous sins but you'll never see us trying to change our religion for our own benefit. Even the most saqajaan Somalis know the value of Islam.

Brethren kulaha. Someone that turns their back on Allah should not be welcome by the community. What good will it achieve? Only fitna and isku dir. We have enough issues as a comnunity and openly traitorous people will remain a none factor for us. Take it how you like Islam before anything else.

Ex muslim spotted:whoo:

Always bringing arabs in their conversations to try to make "a point". :stopit:
News flash!!! we dont give a f*ck about what arabs do or not. We arent dying for their approval. :hillarybiz:
You'd be surprised to know that i am still Muslim. I'm just against the idea that we should reject those of us who aren't Muslims. That kind of behaviour is simply too primitive and embarrassing. I never see any other nation of people hate each other and kill each other over something like religion. I'm friends with non Muslim Somalis, and they are some of the nicest, most open minded people out there. (Better than those terrorist sympathising freak shows, that's for sure). Look at other people, do you think Arab Muslims hate Arab Christians, or atheist? Iranian Muslims hating on Zoroastrians?

Why don't you discover a back bone and stand by what you say? Flip flopper
:camby:
Stand by what? That thread was meant to be a troll thread from the beginning. Man, you guys are so gullible. Now tell me, why would I ever be a self hater?

I don't give a rats ass about others. ITS EVERY ETHNICITY FOR THEMSELVES. The ummah is dead, deal with it, Muslims don't give a shit about each other anymore. You think those gulf rats do, funding terror in our homeland? lol

A non Muslim Somali is still Somali. How the f*ck can you turn against your own brethren over something like religion? WTF? You'll never see Ayyrabs choosing you over their non Muslim folk so why the hell should you? Somalis that say "YoU aInT sOmAli AnYmOrE" can f*ck off. 68 IQ begs :kodaksmiley:
Our identity is different from the Arab one. Our ethnogenesis as a people happened after and because of Islam. That's why you'll never be able to strip Islanimo from Somalinimo.

Somalis are 100% Muslim. Stay mad!

You'd be surprised to know that i am still Muslim. I'm just against the idea that we should reject those of us who aren't Muslims. That kind of behaviour is simply too primitive and embarrassing. I never see any other nation of people hate each other and kill each other over something like religion. I'm friends with non Muslim Somalis, and they are some of the nicest, most open minded people out there. (Better than those terrorist sympathising freak shows, that's for sure). Look at other people, do you think Arab Muslims hate Arab Christians, or atheist? Iranian Muslims hating on Zoroastrians?

Theirs a difference between an exMuslim and someone who was never a believe. One was raised in the deen and choice to deviate from Haqq. The other might be guided InshAllah. The only kindness and openmindedness is loving Allah (s.w.t) and the deen.

Since this is what we will be judged on when you die.

our people existed well before Islam, which is only 1400 years old. Why reject your ancestors and heritage? you never see any other people do that. Embarrassingly low IQ

Jokes aside, I believe so long as a Somali atheist/gaal doesn't insult Islam, then we shouldn't ostracize them, as it will only take them further from Islam. Allah is the Turner of hearts and Allah SWT can turn their hearts back.

Seriously guys , you cannot strip away someone's ethnicity . Doesn't matter how many times you tell yourself you can.

Ethno-religious :mjlol: :mjlol:
Next you niggas will say prophet Muhammad pbuh was somali

I don't give a rats ass about others. ITS EVERY ETHNICITY FOR THEMSELVES. The ummah is dead, deal with it, Muslims don't give a shit about each other anymore. You think those gulf rats do, funding terror in our homeland? lol

Noone is talking about Arabs nayaa. Who said they support them? We are talking about supporting Somali Muslims only. These murtads are not a part of our community and will never be. Get over it.

We call them Ethiopians :sass2:

Thats what I've been saying to myself all along saxib.

giphy.gif

Theirs a difference between an exMuslim and someone who was never a believe. One was raised in the deen and choice to deviate from Haqq. The other might be guided InshAllah. The only kindness and openmindedness is loving Allah (s.w.t) and the deen.

Since this is what we will be judged on when you die.
"openminded" :drakelaugh: you literally just said people are not somali if they aren't muslim

Trending

Latest posts