Are Somali guys the only ones who don't put white women on a peddle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Because he is one of the most influential Britons of the 20th Century. If you do not know someone as important as himself then you are not worth my .
:lol: good luck finding someone being so pretentious. this is gonna be u in a few years

cal3B1j.jpg

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Dudes on this thread are just compensating by being overdefensive. Somali women cannot compete with white women in the looks department.

When a Somali woman tries to compete with a White woman this is what you will get.

kbppfn.jpg

21j9g1z.jpg

:ileycry:

I hope to God you're joking :russ:

She does that in every pic with her kids :lolbron:

Blended perfectly kulaha :deadpeter:
Are interracial relationships such a rarity over there?
:dead::dead:
How many different ways can she tell everyone her kids are mixed?
:mjlol:

Tbh I couldn't get passed her eyebrows.
:damn:
God blessed Somali women with good eyebrows.
:damedamn:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Are interracial relationships such a rarity over there?
:dead::dead:
How many different ways can she tell everyone her kids are mixed?

Tbh I couldn't get passed her eyebrows.
:damn:
God blessed Somali women with good eyebrows.
:damedamn:

I would wager it's fairly rare over there, much more common in places like the UK.

Half of me thinks she only got with a Somali guy to have mixed kids :siilaanyolaugh: Some white women have a thing for mixed kids, it borders on fetishization :mjlaugh:

I would wager it's fairly rare over there, much more common in places like the UK.

Half of me thinks she only got with a Somali guy to have mixed kids :siilaanyolaugh: Some white women have a thing for mixed kids, it borders on fetishization :mjlaugh:
Cadaans are so weird.

Tbh honest her kids look pretty somali.
I wouldn't be able to tell they're half white
:manny:

This one half Somali and half cadaan guy I know is very light skinned with straight hair.
I can tell he's half cadaan.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Its true why do you think many Somali women bleach their skin , wear awful make up and relax their hair to look like burnt grass.:manny:
Because they wanna match cadaan chicks beauty level and end up looking like clowns:cryinglaughsmiley:

You're legit one of them niggas destined to name his son Jason :chrisfreshhah:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Its not even a tactic. They ain't Somali bro. Just because the photo has been circulating as such doesnt make her Somali.

Reverse image search that picture and what you will find are habesha pages
http://igbox.co/habeshaqueens/756727156501044397_21832230/

Here is her instagram
http://igbox.co/itsromuse/

Secondly the pic @Duke of Bohol posted wasn't even Somali that is obvious from the looks of things. She is AA.

Somalis have a nack for claiming photos of foreigners who they think resembles them. In most cases they are either mixed or complete ajanabi.
Nice detective work. You just prevented another embarrassing somali-russian model shitshow

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Cadaans are so weird.

Tbh honest her kids look pretty somali.
I wouldn't be able to tell they're half white
:manny:

This one half Somali and half cadaan guy I know is very light skinned with straight hair.
I can tell he's half cadaan.

The Somali genes won this time :fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.