Are Somali guys the only ones who don't put white women on a peddle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me any ethnic woman who looks better than this
300201_10150885542530321_296835475320_20897703_658297605_n.jpg

I'll wait:siilaanyolaugh:

Dudes on this thread are just compensating by being overdefensive. Somali women cannot compete with white women in the looks department.

When a Somali woman tries to compete with a White woman this is what you will get.

kbppfn.jpg

21j9g1z.jpg

:ileycry:

Last edited:

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
Dudes on this thread are just compensating by being overdefensive. Somali women cannot compete with white women in the looks department.

When a Somali woman tries to compete with a White woman this is what you will get.

kbppfn.jpg

21j9g1z.jpg

:ileycry:
Stop posting pictures of your mom. :pachah1:

This chick is habesha bro. :mjlol: I admit eritrean chicks are fine.

Somali women on the other hand don't have great bodies/curves . They are either skinny anorexic or fat ass hell with disproportionate body figures and flabby arms. :drakekidding:
:camby: Of coarse she is. Typical fuckin response. Deflect to she's not Somali tactic, you said the same thing to @Duke of Bohol . Come up with a better response than "they're not Somali" every time someone posts a picture of a beautiful Somali girl.

:camby: Of coarse she is. Typical fuckin response. Deflect to she's not Somali tactic, you said the same thing to @Duke of Bohol . Come up with a better response than "they're not Somali" every time someone posts a picture of a beautiful Somali girl.

Its not even a tactic. They ain't Somali bro. Just because the photo has been circulating as such doesnt make her Somali.

Reverse image search that picture and what you will find are habesha pages
http://igbox.co/habeshaqueens/756727156501044397_21832230/

Here is her instagram
http://igbox.co/itsromuse/

Secondly the pic @Duke of Bohol posted wasn't even Somali that is obvious from the looks of things. She is AA.

Somalis have a nack for claiming photos of foreigners who they think resembles them. In most cases they are either mixed or complete ajanabi.

Its not even a tactic. They ain't Somali bro. Just because the photo has been circulating as such doesnt make her Somali.

Reverse image search that picture and what you will find are habesha pages
http://igbox.co/habeshaqueens/756727156501044397_21832230/

Here is her instagram
http://igbox.co/itsromuse/

Secondly the pic @Duke of Bohol posted wasn't even Somali that is obvious from the looks of things. She is AA.

Somalis have a nack for claiming photos of foreigners who they think resembles them. In most cases they are either mixed or complete ajanabi.

LOL the link you gave me literally says Somali as well. :mjlol: FAIL

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I'm attracted to white girls physically inorder to have sex with them. It's not that I don't see them as girlfriend/wife material, it's just that they're too white for me or just flat out libtards.

If I'm going with a fair skin woman, then it would be a North African or Latina.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Nice try , this girl ain't Somali. She is mixed black.

White milf (Maya Jama's mother)

CFsEfbrW8AE2K7Q.jpg

CJk9DYYWsAA41Oh.jpg:large

VS

Somali Hooyo's

KHAT_WOMEN_BLOG.jpg

46bf0e-20111020-hawo-mohamed-hassan-and-amina-farah-ali.jpg

Truss me bro, it ain't even a competition.
first of all, that's not Maya Jama :drakewtf:

second, why are u going in on Somali hooyos just to cape for some cave beckies :drakewtf:

u can talk about ur mayonnaise fetish without disparaging Somali women :drakewtf:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
first of all, that's not Maya Jama :drakewtf:

second, why are u going in on Somali hooyos just to cape for some cave beckies :drakewtf:

u can talk about ur mayonnaise fetish without disparaging Somali women :drakewtf:
I agree, especially that last pic with religious looking women. Elders no matter race/ethnicity should be respected.

@Duke of Bohol

Its the oppossite white women put Somali men on a pedestal

These chicks go so far as to get a "Waan ku jeclahay" tattoo.

10QccqN.png

They also end up putting on a baati , while begging us to take them to Somalia. Thats how much they thirst after us
yItHSH5.png

:banderas:

lPONUSK.png

:win:

Läää I've never been angry to see abdis with beckys because they're always ugly anywayz lakin this one was quruxloow wallahi wtfff almost makes me want to take the 8 hour ride to Norway just to catch them ousside

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
This chick is habesha bro. :mjlol: I admit eritrean chicks are fine.

Somali women on the other hand don't have great bodies/curves . They are either skinny anorexic or fat ass hell with disproportionate body figures and flabby arms. :drakekidding:
Somali girls are the anti- race so he used a race Habesha girl instead. They're close enough anyway so think of it as a free trial with limited features (like raw meat and AIDS). Runs out in 30 days though.:russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending