Are SJW and Umma believer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can disapprove of humans. And hate is too extreme for me therefor I disapprove.
Right you "disapprove" of an entire group just for simply existing. It's not like Somali Bantus are directly impacting your life in any way.
:kodaksmiley:

Thank god I don't know you in real life.
:whew:

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
Right you "disapprove" of an entire group just for simply existing. It's not like Somali Bantus are directly impacting your life in any way.
:kodaksmiley:

Thank god I don't know you in real life.
:whew:

They do impact my life. And yes I don't condone of an ethnic group. And that's fine.

That's fine abaayo. I would only condone you after you've been through extreme medication and therapy.
:ayaanswag:
:what1:
But you're the one who hates an entire ethnic group for no reason. But I need medication? I swear you live in an alternate reality sometimes.
:sass2:

@Mohamud

I know how you feel, when you get into a discussion with someone you weren't ready for.

774.gif

:drakewtf:
Since when? I'm tired of y'all acting like you know me because I have SJW in my title.

I still prioritize my own people first.

As long as my fellow Somalis are being oppressed in their own country I'll fight for them first. For example Somali bantus and other ethnic minority clans.
:camby:
I don't know about other ethnic minority, but CorpseBride is right Somali Bantus in somalia are NOT oppressed. From what i have seen when i went there they are actually pretty hard working people making good income, they actually hold many labour jobs and generally make more income than the ethnic majority, sure they sometimes get some racial slurs thrown at them, but they have a thick skin and go about their business.

Two peas in a pod. I know they share two different believes and ideologies but isn't the rethoric the same?

Somali SJW believe were black and share the same struggle as AAs

Reer ummah believe we share the same struggle as sand .
Pretty much. waa isma dhaanto iyo waxay dhaleen. Sac iyo sayn, xaar iyo kaadi.

I don't know about other ethnic minority, but CorpseBride is right Somali Bantus in somalia are NOT oppressed. From what i have seen when i went there they are actually pretty hard working people making good income, they actually hold many labour jobs and generally make more income than the ethnic majority, sure they sometimes get some racial slurs thrown at them, but they have a thick skin and go about their business.

Shameless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending