Are SJW and Umma believer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
Two peas in a pod. I know they share two different believes and ideologies but isn't the rethoric the same?

Somali SJW believe were black and share the same struggle as AAs

Reer ummah believe we share the same struggle as sand .

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The struggle is real

CavEWplUMAA93No.jpg

But it's valid. Look at the responses. You both care more about other ethnic groups than your own.
:drakewtf:
Since when? I'm tired of y'all acting like you know me because I have SJW in my title.

I still prioritize my own people first.

As long as my fellow Somalis are being oppressed in their own country I'll fight for them first. For example Somali bantus and other ethnic minority clans.
:camby:

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
:drakewtf:
Since when? I'm tired of y'all acting like you know me because I have SJW in my title.

I still prioritize my own people first.

As long as my fellow Somalis are being oppressed in their own country I'll fight for them first. For example Somali bantus and other ethnic minority clans.
:camby:

Do you know? And Somali Bantus are not opressed they're winning.

I would. Because white guilt.

you know who was a social justice warrior? MLK, Malcolm X and the other leaders during the civil rights. you think if black americans hadn't protested and marched, they would be given any rights? the same rights you benefit from today? I remember there was a Somali who was killed by the police in Ottawa, you know who was protesting on his behalf? SJW's, while majority of you qaxooti's were wondering what qabil he is. hurdada ka kaca, and become more active or at the very least support those who are fighting for your rights as black, African people.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
you know who was a social justice warrior? MLK, Malcolm X and the other leaders during the civil rights. you think if black americans hadn't protested and marched, they would be given any rights? the same rights you benefit from today? I remember there was a Somali who was killed by the police in Ottawa, you know who was protesting on his behalf? SJW's, while majority of you qaxooti's were wondering what qabil he is. hurdada ka kaca, and become more active or at the very least support those who are fighting for your rights as black, African people.

I don't live in the United States so black lives matter don't concern me. Thanks for the short story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending