Are people born gay ?

Ï can give my experience, I was ´gay` for as long as i can remember, from age 6 or 7 I had girl crushes, but I wasnt taught anything about sexuality until i was like 11 or 12.

So people do not choose their sexuality they just grow up with it or repress it
Nah I think u were confused because you were young girl

Nope. Children aren't born with a sexual attraction.

You can be genetic predisposed to end up more likely gay or external factors can influence your sexuality such as hormone imbalance, molestation, p0rn from a young age etc.
this, I think youre a blank state but environment shapes your tastes

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
To be honest I’m hearing about scientists believe people can be born as gay but nothing it’s confirmed just like many of other claims they’ve.

Using logic
It’s more likely you’re born with no knowledge of sexuality until you reach certain age where you get influenced by others

I am not ready to discuss this hefty subject until u sober up huuno :(

I think everybody has the potential to become homo tbh. You just have to take it a step at a time. Like how prawn is completely disgusting when you first look at it. Basically being corrupted and straying from your fitrah.
Inceldom gave rise to the gays. The poor miserable nerd who couldnt get a lick of 🐱 turns into a trans and gets all the attention. Its sad fr
Gaymaxxing (or prison gay) and transmaxxing is a legit avenue used by incels to ascend.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think everybody has the potential to become homo tbh. You just have to take it a step at a time. Like how prawn is completely disgusting when you first look at it. Basically being corrupted and straying from your fitrah.

Gaymaxxing (or prison gay) and transmaxxing is a legit avenue used by incels to ascend.

to ascend to where? Lugooyo?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its a nurture thing hence why there is no "gay gene"

1677855155134.png
I wonder if he was gay

Garaad diinle

 
No you're not born with it. They can't reproduce with each other so how can they pass down their genetics? Furthermore if such things as being born with it exist wouldn't all twins have the same interest when it comes to love.

It's a lie made up roughly 30 years ago to normalize the abnormal using science. The very same science they used proved that there is no such gene that determines who you'll end up with and as such they'll probably conjure up a new lie that would take decades to disprove. They say some are this way and then comes one who like both sides so they call him bi another one turns back from it so they call him curious. There is always a name for everything and there is billions of genders in their books.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think humanity and the world cannot understand sexuality until they understand chemistry or physics.

The world of Atoms exists three different charge

What are the 3 main components of an atom?

Given that these particles make up atoms, they are often referred to as subatomic particles. There are three subatomic particles: protons, neutrons and electrons.

So since we are at a micro levels-- atoms-- we must have the same components.

But humanity wants to complicate things- by turning a lack of sex appetite ie asexual ie neutrons into homosexuality- or gender specificity into forcing it to something it is not.

Protons are the heterosexual male

Electrons are heterosexual Females

And neutrons - Male and female who atomically are neither male or females.

Periodt

Last edited:

Garaad diinle

 
I think humanity and the world cannot understand sexuality until they understand chemistry or physics.

The world of Atoms exits

Given that these particles make up atoms, they are often referred to as subatomic particles. There are three subatomic particles: protons, neutrons and electrons.

So since we are at a micro levels-- atoms-- we must have the components.

But humanity wants to complicate things- by turning a lack of sex appetite ie asexual into homosexuality- or gender specificity into forcing it to something it is not.

Periodt
Go on. I'm listening professor @Basra.

iu

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
No they are messed up in the mind, or influenced by some evil peoples because no way you wake up one day and say
"I think boys are cute"
This is the work of the shaaydan and the liberal goverment. Find God people and find him fast les you turn 55 and then say "damnit what was I thinking" and then are stuck looking at instagram posts of young women like a creepy old man.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
No they are messed up in the mind, or influenced by some evil peoples because no way you wake up one day and say
"I think boys are cute"
This is the work of the shaaydan and the liberal goverment. Find God people and find him fast les you turn 55 and then say "damnit what was I thinking" and then are stuck looking at instagram posts of young women like a creepy old man.
Nigga some of us have found god yet the homosexuality still remains. Whether u r born with it or it develops later in life one thing for certain is it stay for life.

The world of Atoms exists three different charge

So since we are at a micro levels-- atoms-- we must have the same components.

But humanity wants to complicate things- by turning a lack of sex appetite ie asexual ie neutrons into homosexuality- or gender specificity into forcing it to something it is not.

Periodt
Become my science teacher

Trending