Are people born gay ?

To be honest I’m hearing about scientists believe people can be born as gay but nothing it’s confirmed just like many of other claims they’ve.

Using logic
It’s more likely you’re born with no knowledge of sexuality until you reach certain age where you get influenced by others

KinsiHilaac

Pretend there is a title here
To be honest I’m hearing about scientists believe people can be born as gay but nothing it’s confirmed just like many of other claims they’ve.

Using logic
It’s more likely you’re born with no knowledge of sexuality until you reach certain age where you get influenced by others

Ï can give my experience, I was ´gay` for as long as i can remember, from age 6 or 7 I had girl crushes, but I wasnt taught anything about sexuality until i was like 11 or 12.

So people do not choose their sexuality they just grow up with it or repress it

Ï can give my experience, I was ´gay` for as long as i can remember, from age 6 or 7 I had girl crushes, but I wasnt taught anything about sexuality until i was like 11 or 12.

So people do not choose their sexuality they just grow up with it or repress it
You don’t need to be taught about sexuality
Rather you get influenced by others (depends who are the people around you ) .

This Cadaan kid I know who was gay but suddenly changed his sexuality around the age 20. So I started questioning him and what he told me is that you cannot be born with sexuality rather you get influenced by your parents, friends , cousin , Technology etc. similar way for religion an example
They get influenced by their parents
Might be Christianity, Islam or whatever it is .

KinsiHilaac

Pretend there is a title here
You don’t need to be taught about sexuality
Rather you get influenced by others (depends who are the people around you ) .

This Cadaan kid I know who was gay but suddenly changed his sexuality around the age 20. So I started questioning him and what he told me is that you cannot be born with sexuality rather you get influenced by your parents, friends , cousin , Technology etc. similar way for religion an example
They get influenced by their parents
Might be Christianity, Islam or whatever it is .

I´m finding this hard to understand, so you´re saying sexuality is influenced by your surroundings and is also fluid?

I´m finding this hard to understand, so you´re saying sexuality is influenced by your surroundings and is also fluid?
Yes that was I genuinely believe.
As a child you wouldn’t know sexuality nor even know the meaning but as you get older
You see things that might influence you

Using logic
a bit of both, there probably isnt a gene but its a combination of hormones and brain structure, there are studies that say the more oestrogen a mother releases in the womb, the higher the chance of the male offspring being gay(although im not sure). but yh I dont think there is a fag gene

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Although i do believe some ppl r born gay i can’t deny that my abo may have played a part in why i am attracted to women.

i can’t deny that my abo may have played a part in why i am attracted to women.
That’s why i believe it’s influenced
Once a child comes into this world he wouldn’t know anything but every decision he makes he would be influenced by other
If it’s sports, religion, careers etc

Some kids are effeminate from a very young age and it obviously has nothing to do with upbringing, so it could sometimes be something you’re born with.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
A small percentage might be born as such but the vast majority were molested

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Everyone, in my opinion, is by nature straight, but your environment can throw you off track. Perhaps you were exposed to anything when you were a foetus or in your formative days.

Given that we know that plastics and chemicals are present in every food we consume and that the average male sperm count and testosterone levels are declining, it is not unreasonable to suggest that it may have contributed to people becoming gay or at least more feminine.

It seems that society pressures boys who are naturally a little more feminine than other boys and females who are a little more masculine to be transgender or gay. Is that me, or did you also notice that?

Last edited:
Nope. Children aren't born with a sexual attraction.

You can be genetic predisposed to end up more likely gay or external factors can influence your sexuality such as hormone imbalance, molestation, p0rn from a young age etc.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Inceldom gave rise to the gays. The poor miserable nerd who couldnt get a lick of 🐱 turns into a trans and gets all the attention. Its sad fr

Trending