Are people born gay ?

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
True homosexual behaviour imo is due to a birth defect, its abnormal to not be attracted to the opposite gender.

The occurance of homosexual and degenerate behaviour can be also influenced culturally. The ancient greeks like Spartans were very homosexual, having sex with men and boys was ok in that cumture (truly sickening).

To properly answer the question, you are not born gay but influenced to act that way.

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Yh, i think atleast most of the forum users now this but considering how often u r here i am suprised u didn’t know. But i have stopped acting on it.
I saw you talking about it like a while back laakin I thought it was a crude joke or something.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
A small percentage might be born as such but the vast majority were molested
I wouldn’t say molestation is the cause, but alot of the sexual violence we get subjected to is after we come out.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
We will never be able to get answers about the causes because it is considered hateful to raise questions about the practice or postulate it’s etymology.

There is no genetic foundation for this sexual phenomenon. I think children are not gay and should not be sexualized or inculcated with these ideas. They are presexual/asexual and should be protected from harm.

Though I will say that homosexuality is not universal across all societies and there is no evidence to suggest it has been practiced for all human existence.

However, there is a high correlation between childhood sexual abuse and homosexuality. That is not to say everyone that experiences sexual trauma will be gay but it is possible that this may impact a child’s psycho-sexual development in some way which is seriously downplayed and for political reasons will not be further explored as I've pointed out above.

I’m not sure about humans but I know that sexual attraction can be manipulated in insects and even in rats (chemically/hormonally).

Celery

Vasodilator
Boy growing up in a household exclusively with sisters, and without a father is the leading cause. It’s influence.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Boy growing up in a household exclusively with sisters, and without a father is the leading cause. It’s influence.
Not true my brother grew up around women his whole life & he definitely isn’t gay.

iskufilann

inactive.
Nope. There is no such thing as 'Gay Gene' and so on. People become influenced by other people that are probably in that same sex category.

If you want conclusive evidence and knowledge about this topic: research on Qowmul Lut. Read the siirah and the steps sheydan/ibliis took to influence that community to become sodomies.

its all about your sexual experiences in your formative years

if someone grows up in a healthy environment, theres literally NO CHANCE that they will become gay. This is scientifically proven

in 2020, 2% of people born in 1940 identify as LGBTQ

while 20% of gen Z identifies at LGBTQ

this isn't a coincidence. The older generation had natural life styles, and they were able to socialize and meet with women. They didn't have the internet to give them weird fetishes at 12 years old.

gen Z grew up with the internet, and with all the degenerate and gay shit on there, it slowly made them gay

this is because homosexual activities release way more dopamine then heterosexual sex. Thats why you commonly see people with 20+ bodycount become gay. Normal sex doesn't entertain them anymore

i predict gen Alpha will have at least 35-40% of them be gay.

Trending