Arab beggars in Puntland

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
They've grown too comfortable in our cities and take advantage of our generosity:mahubowtf:

The Yemenis here contribute to the economy by opening businesses and bringing their knowledge and skills here. I respect them. As for the Syrians they arrived back in 2016 and all they do is fucking beg
What Syrians are in Portland because in Somaliland the Syrians open dentists and contribute on projects as engineers because they were trained before the war. We even have Sudanese and bengalis opening restaurants in hargeisa

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It's important to sympathize with people going through similar struggle as we have, specially in ramadan. please don't criticize instead encourage others to give :)

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
welcome to punt my levantine brothers and sisters. Natufian Power
giphy.gif

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@durwa you are right they especially use their women and children to beg on the streets. There are hundreds of them lining the streets of Mogadishu.

Yemenis are hard workers who dont resort begging and all have businesses.

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
What Syrians are in Puntland because in Somaliland the Syrians open dentists and contribute on projects as engineers because they were trained before the war. We even have Sudanese and bengalis opening restaurants in hargeisa

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
At least they won’t blow us up unlike other somalis from konfur
You zoopirates has the most to say When singel handledy destroyed somalias reputation one time they give their daughters to cadaan colonizers at some time invite ethopians into somali turfs Nigga sit down punani land

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
d

Yeah personally i have no problem with them in hargeisa since they dont bother anybody. They have bakery shops and dentist clinics in SL. As long if they pay taxes and they behave its no problem
Yeah i know Ive been hergeisa couple years ago it mostly oromo who beg even if we have some yemeni beggers they still sell cunto and other things, but syrian are well respected cuz they have education

Trending