Arab beggars in Puntland

Why can't these Syrians find work? They are begging every single day and you have these malnourished looking somalis helping these Syrians who look they never went a day without meal in their life :mindblown: begging is an addiction wallahi and mark my words if I were to offer them work they'd downright refuse. I heard that they stay in fine hotels and probably amongst the highest earners in PL. I'm mad because my date forced me to give those leeches money nacala yaa ilahay aqaan I rather give my money to those living in IDP camps

Why can't these Syrians find work? They are begging every single day and you have these malnourished looking somalis helping these Syrians who look they never went a day without meal in their life :mindblown: begging is an addiction wallahi and mark my words if I were to offer them work they'd downright refuse. I heard that they stay in fine hotels and probably amongst the highest earners in PL. I'm mad because my date forced me to give those leeches money nacala yaa ilahay aqaan I rather give my money to those living in IDP camps
Syrian? how did they get to Somalia? I only thought there were Yemeni refugees in Somalia since we are so close to each other.

what the hell are Syrians even doing in Somalia:faysalwtf:

They've grown too comfortable in our cities and take advantage of our generosity:mahubowtf:
Syrian? how did they get to Somalia? I only thought there were Yemeni refugees in Somalia since we are so close to each other.
The Yemenis here contribute to the economy by opening businesses and bringing their knowledge and skills here. I respect them. As for the Syrians they arrived back in 2016 and all they do is fucking beg

If a refugee flees to Somalia then they are really desperate. For a people who have fled all over the world you people have no empathy at all.
Bruh kids from the South come to puntland to work, they mostly clean cars and make a living out of it. The bantus build homes. The Yemenis sell street food. The Ethiopians cut hair and sell food too. But why do these perfectly able Syrians contribute nothing to this state?

Find out if they receive money from the UN, apparently that's why Bantus, eelaay, Yemenis etc, flock to Puntland IDP camps.

If they receive money and still beg, this needs to be addressed legally. Begging, whilst being able bodied and having money is a very bad trait. eelaays in Somalia are also known to beg.

Begging is not a good thing according to Islam, look at this hadith, it basically says that you should do any work you find, no matter how hard it is than resorting to begging.

Al Bukhari reported from Abu Hurairah that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said: "By whom my soul is in His Hand! It is better for one of you to collect firewood and carry it on his back (to sell it in town) than to ask someone for something. He might give it to him or he might not."

In another narration: "It is better for one of you to collect firewood, carry it on his back and give away Sadaqa (alms) from it hence becoming self-sufficient than to ask someone who might give him or refuse. Indeed, the upper hand (the hand that gives) is better than the lower hand (the hand that takes). The person should start (when giving away) with those he is in charge of."

Find out if they receive money from the UN, apparently that's why Bantus, eelaay, Yemenis etc, flock to Puntland IDP camps.

If they receive money and still beg, this needs to be addressed legally. Begging, whilst being able bodied and having money is a very bad trait. eelaays in Somalia are also known to beg.

Begging is not a good thing according to Islam, look at this hadith;
This needs to be addressed wallahi either they contribute or leave. I can't go a day without being harassed by beggars, and they've started to stand infront of incoming cars and stinking their account number in your face

This needs to be addressed wallahi either they contribute or leave. I can't go a day without being harassed by beggars, and they've started to stand infront of incoming cars and stinking their account number in your face

This reminds me of those gypsy gangs in europe who have begging networks that are lucrative, I heard years ago rumour that this is what eelaays in Somalia do, that it's an organised scam network.

Also, how does Puntland even know these people are Syrian Muslims, a lot of these spicy Cadaans look the same. When people are illegal migrants or seeking asylum, usually they live in camps until they are approved.. but Puntland allows random cadaans to roam the streets?

Sounds very safe... Puntland Ilaahay baa uu maqan.

:reallymaury:

GemState

36/21
VIP
If a refugee flees to Somalia then they are really desperate. For a people who have fled all over the world you people have no empathy at all.
Especially since the specific people they are complaining had taken in a lot more Somalis than vice-versa in the 90s. The lack of self awareness is shocking, considering the person who started this thread most likely has a Western passport

It’s especially rich coming from Somalis knowing the state we are in and have been in over the last 30 years you would think we’d be the most sympathetic to their plight:gucciwhat:

If only they knew how many Somali refugees Syria and Yemen took in during the 90s loool and here we are calling them beggars

Trending