Anyone here been to New York?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Nope but it is a popular destination for halimos from UK looking for the D in New York though.
If I visited USA I would visit Grand Canyon and other places.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Hamburg? kkkkk north or south? east of the wall or west :siilaanyosmile:

Hamburg is gypsy central. The city centre is like being in fucking Bucharest. The Hamburg train station and surrounxibg areas is littered with gypsies and other Eastern European thieves. Absolute shit hole that area.

It's a shame because it's otherwise a nice city.

Hamburg is gypsy central. The city centre is like being in fucking Bucharest. The Hamburg train station and surrounxibg areas is littered with gypsies and other Eastern European thieves. Absolute shit hole that area.

I was trying to be shady :hemad:

Is that how all the gypsies end up in denmark then? jump on a train to dk lmaooo

Apollo

VIP

Gypsies ruined the trains.

They keep begging on it.

Sometimes I literally feel the urge to arrest these scumbags, LOL.

VixR

Veritas
I have family there now and due to visit June this year without have to pay for a hotel like the last, very brief, time. I'm going to scale that city this time:rejoice:

VixR

Veritas
How dare you call MN qashiin!!! Take that back!

I've been to NYC couple of times. Don't be fooled by the movies and music videos, real NYC you will get robbed and cursed at broad daylight! Some old guy tried to grab my phone and he was in a wheel chair like I wouldn't catch up to him! :draketf:
I'm used to good air. My lungs hurt to breathe from the mixture of stank city pollution, street vendor fumes and car exhaust in the city. Bummy ppl haggle you to buy tickets for double decker tourist buses and other such bullshit. The traffic is horrible. Ubers are hard to flag down and find, and they leave ur slow ass so u have to schedule a new one. Ppl are fast-paced; I got elbowed a few times on the street by skateboarders and brisk walkers; some of them tell you to gtf out of the way. There are lots and lots of lines. The men are aggressive, pushy and thirsty, I was picked up bodily near street food vendor. But other than that :kanyehmm:

They're atheletic.

I saw a very modelesque lady in a suit dressed to the nines riding an elegant...bike.

Still, there's so much to see I'm still excited for the trip. Just make sure you're with a group, it's a jungle out there.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm used to good air. My lungs hurt to breathe from the mixture of stank city pollution, street vendor fumes and car exhaust in the city. Bummy ppl haggle you to buy tickets for double decker tourist buses and other such bullshit. The traffic is horrible. Ubers are hard to flag down and find, and they leave ur slow ass so u have to schedule a new one. Ppl are fast-paced; I got elbowed a few times on the street by skateboarders and brisk walkers; some of them tell you to gtf out of the way. There are lots and lots of lines. The men are aggressive, pushy and thirsty, I was picked up bodily near street food vendor. But other than that :kanyehmm:

They're atheletic.

I saw a very modelesque lady in a suit dressed to the nines riding an elegant...bike.

Still, there's so much to see I'm still excited for the trip. Just make sure you're with a group, it's a jungle out there.

I got cursed out several times because I wouldn't buy anything from the street vendors. There's was a Nigerian guy on the street who was hitting on every chick and when he found I was African this nigga had the audacity to say he was a prince, several days later he's still on the same street claiming the same shit, :icon lol:

I got cursed out several times because I wouldn't buy anything from the street vendors. There's was a Nigerian guy on the street who was hitting on every chick and when he found I was African this nigga had the audacity to say he was a prince, several days later he's still on the same street claiming the same shit, :icon lol:

:mjlaugh:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I was there last year..

I love it and would wanna go back there..

As usual I found all sort of bargains ...I did my homework ...i booked a hotel in New Jersey, a hotel that was 8 min drive to a bus/train station ...I drove a rental car to NY but what I did was I parked my car at the station for $2 the whole day ..then I hopped on a coach for $8 to take me to time square ..spend the whole day there and then hopped on the second last bus back to New Jersey ..one way time to NJ to time sq is 40 min...The hotel I was staying it was a 3 star for $50....if I was a nacas and had driven into time sq then I would've paid 3 tolls each costing $16..then parking for $28...only a neef daaqaya would do that ..not only that cause you run the risk of a car crash cause it is so confusing in Manhattan. ...

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I've been there before, it's great. All these people complaining about the crime don't know what they're talking about. That's a stereotype of NY in the 80s. Nowadays it's really safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending