Anyone here been to New York?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
My dad took me to qashin Minnesota twice as a young one. Imagine travelling 8 hours on the plane only to spend most of your time in fucking Minnesota.

Look how aesthetically pleasing New York is.

Still, muh toulo > yuh toulo

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How dare you call MN qashiin!!! Take that back!

I've been to NYC couple of times. Don't be fooled by the movies and music videos, real NYC you will get robbed and cursed at broad daylight! Some old guy tried to grab my phone and he was in a wheel chair like I wouldn't catch up to him! :draketf:

I wanna visit too. Although I feel like the novelty would wear off quick lol you've been to one big city you've been to them all

Apollo

VIP
Large cities in the USA have a Negro problem.

African Americans make up +30% of most American metropolises.

Chicago homicides eclipsed U.S. military causalities in Iraq.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Couple times.

Strange city, one time it started raining and lo and behold, dozens of Africans selling umbrellas magically appeared on the street :icon lol:

Niggas selling garbage umbrellas for $10 but what choice do you have at that point :icon lol:

People suck and the place is dirty. The only reason I would consider visiting is to try all th famous delis and pizza places

Bielsa

VIP
How dare you call MN qashiin!!! Take that back!

I've been to NYC couple of times. Don't be fooled by the movies and music videos, real NYC you will get robbed and cursed at broad daylight! Some old guy tried to grab my phone and he was in a wheel chair like I wouldn't catch up to him! :draketf:

Lets be honest sweetheart, MN is a bit shit. You got nice beautiful lakes but MN is a laangaab state.

Bielsa

VIP
Large cities in the USA have a Negro problem.

African Americans make up +30% of most American metropolises.

Chicago homicides eclipsed U.S. military causalities in Iraq.

NYC used to be really dangerous back 15-20 years ago. But the mayors have cleaned the city up and locked up negros en masse.

NYC is much better and safer than Chicago.

Status
Not open for further replies.