any somalis here tried alcohol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
There was this Somali lady when ever she gets drunk she becomes hardcore qabiilist and sexual :hova:.
so one day i was in a restaurant eating late lunch and next to me was odeyaan drinking tea laughing and talking somali politics. all of a sadden this lady walks in and say "waryaa half kota kota isii aabahaa wase" the whole restuarant went silent. She looks to her right and saw the odayaan looking at her confused, she walks towards them she pulls her baati up and flashes and says "laabtaan sifiican ufiirsada hargayahow "

odayaashii run all direction cups broken tea spilled, it was chaos :chrisfreshhah:

First time seeing drunk somali female and i horrified :wtf:
I'm screaming!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was this Somali lady when ever she gets drunk she becomes hardcore qabiilist and sexual :hova:.
so one day i was in a restaurant eating late lunch and next to me was odeyaan drinking tea laughing and talking somali politics. all of a sadden this lady walks in and say "waryaa half kota kota isii aabahaa wase" the whole restuarant went silent. She looks to her right and saw the odayaan looking at her confused, she walks towards them she pulls her baati up and flashes and says "laabtaan sifiican ufiirsada hargayahow "

odayaashii run all direction cups broken tea spilled, it was chaos :chrisfreshhah:

First time seeing drunk somali female and i horrified :wtf:

Lolz. And @AceofSom thinks no Somalis drink.

Where do you live @AceofSom? Saudi Arabia?

There are thousands of Somali youth in Western clubs drinking shots. That's just the youth.

I know a Somali hoyoo who does crack and you're shocked about alcohol.

Either your head is in the ground or you live somewhere that outlaws alcohol or you deny it because you're a Arab bootyclapping Somali who wants to look good infront of his master. Which is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending