any somalis here tried alcohol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im a casual drinker, it's interesting to see alcohol being condemned in somali culture, whilst khat is seen as a normal stimulant...

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Yes I drink occasionally. Somalis condemn alcohol not for religious reasons but cultural. A lot of Somalis that arrived during the 90's do drink they just hide it. They all fear being the talk of the town. Somalis should stop being so judgmental. And Khat is much worse than a person that can moderately drink.

Yes I drink occasionally. Somalis condemn alcohol not for religious reasons but cultural. A lot of Somalis that arrived during the 90's do drink they just hide it. They all fear being the talk of the town. Somalis should stop being so judgmental. And Khat is much worse than a person that can moderately drink.
drinking moderately is key, people are too nosy

IMG_20160525_190532.jpg

Delicious vodka

Many Somalis drink.

The Dixon video yesterday showed guys drinking Hennessey and Heineken beer cans.

I promise you all I saw Somali hoyoos drink a 6 pack between themselves.

Alcohol is even drunk by Somali MPs. Some girl on another site said Thursday night is when MPs drink and she had connections to the government.

And I saw locals in a Somali city drink from alcohol smuggled in from Ethiopia.

Somalis like to hide alcohol usage in out community but I am the one who will reveal the truth.

Also me and my mom were speaking to a Somali Finland mother and we realized she was drunk when she dropped her bottle at Dubai Airport. It was July 4, 2004. I remember the date. My mom grabbed me and we fled. Its like she remembered how things were in 1970s Xamar. She didn't want me exposed to alcohol but she unfortunately could not shelter me from alcohol that day. Lol

Somalis are the biggest drunks but we are the best pretenders.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Many Somalis drink.

The Dixon video yesterday showed guys drinking Hennessey and Heineken beer cans.

I promise you all I saw Somali hoyoos drink a 6 pack between themselves.

Alcohol is even drunk by Somali MPs. Some girl on another site said Thursday night is when MPs drink and she had connections to the government.

And I saw locals in a Somali city drink from alcohol smuggled in from Ethiopia.

Somalis like to hide alcohol usage in out community but I am the one who will reveal the truth.

Also me and my mom were speaking to a Somali Finland mother and we realized she was drunk when she dropped her bottle at Dubai Airport. It was July 4, 2004. I remember the date. My mom grabbed me and we fled. Its like she remembered how things were in 1970s Xamar. She didn't want me exposed to alcohol but she unfortunately could not shelter me from alcohol that day. Lol

Somalis are the biggest drunks but we are the best pretenders.

Stop making up stories warya. Alcohol is looked down upon in Somali culture and the Somalis who drink are very minimal, most tend to have issues and use it as means to hide those issues.

Stop making up stories warya. Alcohol is looked down upon in Somali culture and the Somalis who drink are very minimal, most tend to have issues and use it as means to hide those issues.

It may be looked down upon but many Somalis drink just like many Somalis go to the back door of Somali restaurants during Ramadan to order food.

Many Somalis also don't fast.

I want to make a TV show exposing Somalis who eat when the sun is up. I would have days of evidence and I am a person who keeps to my self. It's all lies. Even the fobs in Edmonton get their Tim Hortons coffee in the mornings. Somalis are all fake. They pick and choose what they want to believe in.

Somalis have lots of drinkers as well as those who don't fast.

I will dedicate a thread during Ramadan taking pictures of Somalis who don't fast. Lol

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
It may be looked down upon but many Somalis drink just like many Somalis go to the back door of Somali restaurants during Ramadan to order food.

Many Somalis also don't fast.

I want to make a TV show exposing Somalis who eat when the sun is up. I would have days of evidence and I am a person who keeps to my self. It's all lies. Even the fobs in Edmonton get their Tim Hortons coffee in the mornings. Somalis are all fake. They pick and choose what they want to believe in.

Somalis have lots of drinkers as well as those who don't fast.

I will dedicate a thread during Ramadan taking pictures of Somalis who don't fast. Lol

As usual ur talking smack, bring prove. I see what your trying to do tho, you wanna justify it, make it something normal, so we accept your deviant ways. :umad:

Status
Not open for further replies.