Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Yep it's our town without a doubt.

You're right brother :nvjpqts:
tenor-3.gif

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
If @Sheikh says Goobweyn is a Marehan degaan than it's Marehan degaan.

Thank you brother @Factz Barre Hiiraale's army can be found in Goobweyn it's exclusively a Marehan town near our glorious city Kismayo. Harti used to live with us. But Barre Hiiraale and his Sade army karbashed them.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
So they're Marehan protesting vs the Federal government:siilaanyolaugh:, let's agree to disagree
who cares who protest the Reer Gedo that’s protesting against Qalbimadoobe wax kama qaadi karaan the Kenyans and reer Afmadow Dowlada Farmaajo wax ka ma qaadi karaan but your uncles days are finished believe me it’s already been decided Farmaajo already won he tamed the savages Hiiraab niggas who are 100x more savage than you who do think you are? your next on the menu :gaasdrink:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
who cares who protest the Reer Gedo that’s protesting against Qalbimadoobe wax kama qaadi karaan the Kenyans and reer Afmadow Dowlada Farmaajo wax ka ma qaadi karaan but your uncles days are finished believe me it’s already been decided Farmaajo already won he tamed the savages Hiiraab niggas who are 100x more savage than you who do think you are? your next on the menu :gaasdrink:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tamed hiraab? How so? If anything they've Farmajo in their pocket. Quit trying to spin the story, the point is they're protests Afmadow, Dhobley, Goobweyn and many other parts in Jubaland vs the Federal government. With each misstep by Farmajo you're pushing us closer to federalism, they very form of government Axmed Madobe said he didn't support nor believed in around this time last year. :comeon:

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Let's be real here. Kismayo and Xamar function as different countries @Fahad Yasin

And so it should. We don't want our affairs being run by Xamar, the very same Xamar that was occupied by Hassan Sheikh who has tried to undermine Jubaland from its inception. Now Farmajo who is causing turmoil within Madobe's administration.

God I'm sounding like an MJ now:gucciwhat:, trust me I'm for centralism but the past two presidents have given me a bad taste in my mouth:kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending