anti farmaajo banaanbax in goobwayn

Status
Not open for further replies.
madoobe's subclan are throwing dhaanto there and in fdk, @nine and the maniac sheikh who I won't even tag, but will still somehow find this thread, claim this amazing town.

loool :ftw9nwa:... ive noticed you say 'THIS is federalism in action' a lot. What about this is federalism in action?
I actually dont say it a lot I think you're confusing me with someone else, I mention the balkanization of Somalia a lot though. Second option would be a confederation over federalism but we will evolve, centralism is gone!

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Paying off hungry people to protest won’t delay the election or get him re-elected he’s just buying time at this point the noose is tightening :manny:

Paying off hungry people to protest won’t delay the election or get him re-elected he’s just buying time at this point the noose is tightening :manny:
that's not what this topic is about.

You can imagine our shock when see the locals of a city yall claimed nonstop protest against farmaajo's interference of Jland.

are you going to address that part of the topic or simply ignore it?:trumpsmirk:

Shaolin23

that's not what this topic is about.

You can imagine our shock when see the locals of a city yall claimed nonstop protest against farmaajo's interference of Jland.

are you going to address that part of the topic or simply ignore it?:trumpsmirk:
You still don’t understand what’s going on do you you think Axmaq Madoobe doesn’t have MX supporters do you think MX are united in Gedo your a political novice I swear why no protest in B/Xaawo Luuq and Doolow why do you think that

Shaolin23

so these protesters are MX protesting against farmaajo?
Think constructively for once brother is Mahamud Sayid Aden not Mareexan do you think he’s a Farmaajo supporter their both Mareexan aren’t they I told you a hundred times leave your stupid qabyalad mentality behind

Think constructively for once brother is Mahamud Sayid Aden not Mareexan do you think he’s a Farmaajo supporter their both Mareexan aren’t they I told you a hundred times leave your stupid qabyalad mentality behind
but reer garboharay and reer baardheere protested against madoobe. Sayid is employed by madoobe so he stands to gain from the status quo.

why are reer gobwayn protesting aganst farmajo and in favor of madoobe, something no city in gedo has done?

Shaolin23

@nine come explain this since gobwayn is MX town.:mjkkk:
What’s your point exactly is it unbelievable to you that some garbage dumpster MXs would support Axmad Madoobe what’s your point your making yourself look stupid right now do you think Cawlyahan the largest OG qabil in Jubbaland supports Axmad Madoobe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending