Another great move by the Somali dowlad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Most of which is arid and inhabitable. Faan badanaa, *surprise*surprise*
Puntland controls Garacad, Eyl, Bender Bayla, Xaafuun, Aluula, Qandala, Bosaso, Ceelaayo, Las Qoray.

Do you know what this means? We control the horn of africa. The state with the single largest coast line,

The bottom line is as @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman said, If the admin in Xamar cannot even liberate its own district from al shabab, there is no way they will dictate to people from bosaso or qandala about fishing rights.

Get your house in order before we can talk. But if you wanna do things the hard way, thats fine too.

We can get secession if we want. It's our govt, we can add it easily in the constitution if we want. We brought federalism, we now brought the largest national party in somali history bar SYL which was ours, while u run around with your little tiny isku sheeg qaran crap parties in mogadishu but your tribe isn't qaran like majerten. Only majerten can do the unthinkable.

Do it then.

Faan iyo booto kama dhamaataan.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We should stop wasting our time proving ourselves to these people, deep down they know we are the strongest and most influential clan in history of somali

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Impossible, we had the worst draught in living memory, followed by mass flooding not to mention Zoobe.

The fixed allot of inhouse FGS problems, the military, police, disbanded the fake NiSA which in itself was hard & removed Jaawari who is arguably the biggest obstacle to the completion of the constitution

progress is slow for most of our liking but remember this admin is 20 months old & operational for only 18 since Kheyre was appointed

It was obvious that those warlords were obstacle to the new government from the start.

Also you got to remember that Somalia is in a critical situation at the moment.

The government doesn't have years to close of loose ends.

If they don't have the resources then they should've created them... that's what the mandate gives them permission for.

In my eyes they wasted almost 2 years.

Not sure which new advisor they hired recently since FGS is taking the right moves in the past month.

Puntland controls Xaafuun, Eyl, Bender Bayla, Xaafuun, Aluula, Qandala, Bosaso, Ceelaayo, Las Qoray.

Do you know what this means? We control the horn of africa. The state with the single largest coast line,

The bottom line is as @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman said, If the admin in Xamar cannot even liberate its own district from al shabab, there is no way they will dictate to people from bosaso or qandala about fishing rights.

Get your house in order before we can talk. But if you wanna do things the hard way, thats fine too.

You just don't get it do you?
Somalia *is* the house. He can start with the kitchen, the bathroom or the attic. Its upto the homeowner i.e Farmaajo. :farmajoyaab:

What are we the Jews of Somalia? Somalia only moves forward under MJ leadership not aborigine leadership, know your place.

What MJ leadership are you talking about?

The two years of Sharmake; who was a great man but was sadly assasinated by others MJs after less than 2 years in office. Or do you mean the 4 years of Yusuf, where he spent most of it in Nairobi?

So far MX have had 23 years of leadership, but I never heard a MX person saying Somalia only moves forward under MX and to know your place.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What MJ leadership are you talking about?

The two years of Sharmake; who was a great man but was sadly assasinated by others MJs after less than 2 years in office. Or do you mean the 4 years of Yusuf, where he spent most of it in Nairobi?

So far MX have had 23 years of leadership, but I never heard a MX person saying Somalia only moves forward under MX and to know your place.

Wanna bet? you probably haven't ever spoken to a real marehan. Deep down they despise you and want to put you aborigines in check again.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
You just don't get it do you?
Somalia *is* the house. He can start with the kitchen, the bathroom or the attic. Its upto the homeowner i.e Farmaajo. :farmajoyaab:
i disagree, theres more than one entity who has a say in whatever a centralised entity thinks is best for us all.

Without proper consultation and agreement with federal states, matters pertaining to the federal states should be left to the federal states

You seem much more interested in harmless faan then defeating al shabab in the south.

My people actually defeated Shabaab single-handedly.
But it's not about me, my little tuulo and my mentally-unstable adeer. That is maangaabnimo and signs of low intelligence.Power is in numbers, power is in working together.

But I dont really expect you to understand that.

What a ridiculous post, the government is a federal government and everyone including the president run for office knowing that is the model of government we have. Its the folks in xamar who are the spoilers and against our form of government

Let them keep making rules/laws without consulting people and will see who follows it.

As for the other nonsense, we couldn't care less of the seat in villa somalia.

There is no wide spread mandate for federalism in Somalia. Futhermore given the actions of federal states a good case can be made to get rid of them all together.

I would say the way in which Puntland wishes to dictate to the central government shows that they very much wish they were running the entire country.

My people actually defeated Shabaab single-handedly.
But it's not about me, my little tuulo and my mentally-unstable adeer. That is maangaabnimo and signs of low intelligence.Power is in numbers, power is in working together.

But I dont really expect you to understand that.

These people do not realise that they are being left behind. They think all this screaming and disruptive behaviour is helping them, but it just makes the rest of us think nobody who supports the Puntland admin should get anywhere near the Somali presidency or PM role.

They are done in Somali politics and they know it. Everyone has seen them for what they truely are. Everyone has seen their backstabbing ways and the game is up for them.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
There is no wide spread mandate for federalism in Somalia. Futhermore given the actions of federal states a good case can be made to get rid of them all together.

I would say the way in which Puntland wishes to dictate to the central government shows that they very much wish they were running the entire country.
I agree power is in working together, but power is not in having completely centralised authority dictate every aspect of how the country should be run.

Power in numbers/working together and the ubiquity of autonomous federal states are not mutually exclusive concepts. What part of this can't you get through your head?

Xaaf's mum tried it. Didn't quite work.

tenor (26).gif

These people do not realise that they are being left behind. They think all this screaming and disruptive behaviour is helping them, but it just makes the rest of us think nobody who supports the Puntland admin should get anywhere near the Somali presidency or PM role.

They are done in Somali politics and they know it. Everyone has seen them for what they truely are. Everyone has seen their backstabbing ways and the game is up for them.

I agree.
Perhaps Farmaajo is letting them run wild, hold mini-Geneva conventions etc so that he can justify coming down on them with an iron fist.
I hope so.
You got this Farmaajo!

Farm

VIP
I agree.
Perhaps Farmaajo is letting them run wild, hold mini-Geneva conventions etc so that he can justify coming down on them with an iron fist.
I hope so.
You got this Farmaajo!

Let’s see what the old man in his one bedroom villa with the broken fan guarded by fufu boys can do the states....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts