Another day another Somali causing havoc on twitter

Some ppl are running agendas. Be cautious. They work in damaging reputations.

This is the reaction these posters want.
So, they're openly inviting Islamophobes to blaspheme against our prophet (pbuh). These types need their internet access restricted. His goal is to rile people up which he has succeeded with

Last edited:

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
The pedos aren't the only ones that agree with this as well. The guys that aren't even attracted to minors but still view xalimos as baby making factories are fine with this.

Also this is odd timing but this was posted yesterday on twitter. Maybe this racist f*ck saw the tweet posted by that Somali incel.

View attachment 327044
There is no way that there are that many somalis in Germany. Secondly how is it that the native population doesn't appear? 🤨

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
There are LOADS of Somalis in Europe, especially Germany and Sweden.
The population of Somalis in Germany don't match up to those in the UK, Sweden hell I'm willing to guess Norway has more Somalis. I highly doubt the graph and it being posted by some brown boy larping as a white man makes it less valid.

Hahahaha! That dude is so unhinged, that I'm not even mad. This feels like a comedy skit and is exactly the type of garbage (ignoring the Somali bit) Elon's Shitter deserves.

That lady is no way 24 loool.

She is in her 30s.

Somalis don't marry at 12....its very rare. There are more Americans who marry at 12 ( Mormon, Christian fundamentalist, Amish) than Somalis marrying at that age.

The fact that it has been days and its still up doesnt suprise me, as I said before its impossible to take down anything on twitter these days