Anime quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Bleach fell off towards the ending mainly because the mangaka was rushed into finishing it off, Naruto's ending was worse by a tenfold sxb.

Bleach fell off towards the ending mainly because the mangaka was rushed into finishing it off, Naruto's ending was worse by a tenfold sxb.
how do you explain the anime falling off, i'm pretty sure you can't. Rushed manga or not, that's Kubo's fault. Also, the last manga arc with Quincy was dreadful. Many fights rushed after years of explanation, then you have the fights that made NO sense. Ending was pathetic, too.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
how do you explain the anime falling off, i'm pretty sure you can't. Rushed manga or not, that's Kubo's fault. Also, the last manga arc with Quincy was dreadful. Many fights rushed after years of explanation, then you have the fights that made NO sense. Ending was pathetic, too.
Most of my favouritism for it stems from the fact that it was one of the first anime that I watched. The anime started falling off when it started becoming very repetitive. That said the fights weren't bad at all nor was the ending when you compare it to Kishimoto's, that shit made no sense whatsoever man.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
KHR had the most retarded ending of all time though, I remember coming back a week later expecting a new chapter that's how random it was.

:mjlol:

Most of my favouritism for it stems from the fact that it was one of the first anime that I watched. The anime started falling off when it started becoming very repetitive. That said the fights weren't bad at all nor was the ending when you compare it to Kishimoto's, that shit made no sense whatsoever man.
I put off naruto for years, cuz of loyalty to bleach, so i can understand your favouritism, but after finishing the manga i was livid. shit ending for both manga and anime is unacceptable.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I put off naruto for years, cuz of loyalty to bleach, so i can understand your favouritism, but after finishing the manga i was livid. shit ending for both manga and anime is unacceptable.
The Naruto ending pretty much prepared me for all shit endings in the future bruh.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Got other suggestions? I've only watched Bleach.
Cowboy Bebop - a classic
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Trigun - another classic
Death Note - great if you like suspense
Black Lagoon
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - probably like this if you like shows like bleach, naruto, one piece. Absolutely hilarious
Gurren Lagann - Just epic
Gundam 00 - First season is amazing. Second one is good but not as great as the first. The movie is doo doo.
Full Metal Alchemist - not done with this yet but so far it's great
FMA: Brotherhood - haven't watched it yet, but its even better the FMA from what I've heard

That's it so far off the top of my head.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Cowboy Bebop - a classic
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Trigun - another classic
Death Note - great if you like suspense
Black Lagoon
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - probably like this if you like shows like bleach, naruto, one piece. Absolutely hilarious
Gurren Lagann - Just epic
Gundam 00 - First season is amazing. Second one is good but not as great as the first. The movie is doo doo.
Full Metal Alchemist - not done with this yet but so far it's great
FMA: Brotherhood - haven't watched it yet, but its even better the FMA from what I've heard

That's it so far off the top of my head.
:hemad: Watched them all.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You got me. Can't believe I fell for that. :icon lol:
I'll take an L with you heres a random list :uCkf6mf:

Welcome to the NHK
Zetsuen no Tempest
Eden of the East
Hunter x Hunter
Psycho-Pass
Code Geass
Death Note
Gintama
Monster
FLCL
Akira
Beck

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I'll take an L with you heres a random list :uCkf6mf:

Welcome to the NHK
Zetsuen no Tempest
Eden of the East
Hunter x Hunter
Psycho-Pass
Code Geass
Death Note
Gintama
Monster
FLCL
Akira
Beck

Watch Code Geass and Death Note. I watched all of Eden of the East until the first movie then lost interest. A few of those I've been meaning to watch for awhile now. Thanks for the list.:nvjpqts:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
:damn:Was that Bantunese?
giphy.gif

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
naruto's ending was indeed worse but bleach never got to the level of enjoyment i had with part 1

:pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending