Anime quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Bleach is one of my favourite animes. The quotes they come up with are straight savage, and my favourite character is.... You guessed it Sosuke Aizen. He is straight savage and gives no fxcks about anything. Byakuya Kuchiki is also savage and noble at the same time.

My favourite quotes from bleach are mostly from Aizen.

"You should learn this well, Hitsugaya-kun. Admiration is the emotion furthest from understanding." -Aizen

"Good evening, Espada. There has been an enemy attack. But first...Let us brew some tea" Aizen

"Listen well! Be gone from here! I don't have time nor the patience to teach a mere infant like you how to breathe." - Yamaji

"That is the theory of the vanquished! Victors must always speak of the way the world should be, not the way it is!" - Aizen

You're slow, even when you're falling. Byakuya Kuchiki

As you pass into the next life feel honored that you have perished by my bankai. Byakuya Kuchiki

Share you favourite anime quotes.

Has anyone read the Bleach manga?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Never got into this anime balaayo :wow:

Its pretty badass and there alot of cool characters like hitsugaya,grimmjow and ikkaku I think the bald one is called?

Besides omw already got a somali name Ruqia

maestro

Cultural revolution
- Naruto
- Tokyo Ghoul

Haye keep em coming
Ic4SfbAqfT-Qq5OiiJ96znjEnmOdklXbYUvPGci8btLRfWtBgg2LSouhlOKy=w320-h180
-

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Actually you a sports homie right?

Nah I'm fucking up these recommendations

Eyeshield 21
Slam Dunk

start with those

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Fullmetal alchemist got the best quotes

"If you believe the possibility exists, then you should do whatever it takes"

"Nothing's perfect, the world's not perfect, but it's there for us, trying the best it can. That's what makes it so damn beautiful."

(to Hawkeye at Hughes' funeral) "Except... it's a terrible day for rain." Hawkeye, "But, what do you mean? It's not raining." Mustang, "Yes... it is." (as a single tear rolls down his cheek)

Dogs huh...I LOVE DOGS! But of course! Dogs embody loyalty, they follow their masters commands above all else! Be a jerk to them and they don't complain, and they never once beg for a paycheck! Trust me Fury! They're the great servants of man!

/ Roy mustang

"Greed may not be good, but it’s not so bad either. You humans think greed is just for money or power, but everyone wants something they can’t have"

/greed

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Fullmetal alchemist got the best quotes

"If you believe the possibility exists, then you should do whatever it takes"

"Nothing's perfect, the world's not perfect, but it's there for us, trying the best it can. That's what makes it so damn beautiful."

(to Hawkeye at Hughes' funeral) "Except... it's a terrible day for rain." Hawkeye, "But, what do you mean? It's not raining." Mustang, "Yes... it is." (as a single tear rolls down his cheek)

Dogs huh...I LOVE DOGS! But of course! Dogs embody loyalty, they follow their masters commands above all else! Be a jerk to them and they don't complain, and they never once beg for a paycheck! Trust me Fury! They're the great servants of man!

/ Roy mustang

"Greed may not be good, but it’s not so bad either. You humans think greed is just for money or power, but everyone wants something they can’t have"

/greed

Best shonen ever made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts