Andrew Tate getting Alex Jones treatment! Banned from YouTube & TikTok!

They’re taking this too far. There are women screaming about aborting black babies, slandering and engaging with historical revisionism with the MLKs legacy while still being verified but let’s ban Andrew Tate because he said some mean things about women. Unbelievable. I’m not even a supporter of this guy but this will surely backfire

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I never even watched his shit but now it has made me curious what he was all about. Moron leftists who want to ban everything just makes them bigger. It's funny because they themselves get banned now lol.

We need a new free speech platform.

I never even watched his shit but now it has made me curious what he was all about. Moron leftists who want to ban everything just makes them bigger. It's funny because they themselves get banned now lol.

Apparently Andrew Tate is being offered a contract to go to another site.

Don't think so

He messed with the wrong crowd . look at what happened to Alex Jones he's gone, if you get banned from tiktok,YouTube,Twitter your f*cked .

I mean what else can you do? They won't unban you

Trending