LANGUAGE An Arabic script is better than Osmanya. Facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Exactly! This is how Sudan become Arab, they allowed those filthy Arabs to penetrate every aspect of their culture until they slowly yet surely lost it all. North Africans as a whole are embarrassing to look at, they have no culture or heritage to be proud of and idiots want the same for Somalia :gucciwhat:
Sudan is mixed with Arabs and so are North Africans. They mixed there Arab ancestors culture with the native populations of each country.

Sudan = Nilo/Cushite + Arab

Egypt = Coptic + Arab

Tunisia = Berber + Arab etc.

Timo Jareer and proud

Also, we don't want to be like North Africa. We are Somalis first yes but the scripts that we had use before Europeans came was Arabee. I much rather use the script of my ancestors and my Deen then the script of the Gaalo. Also, it helps with Quran class a lot.

@CaliTedesse Somalians might not want to change there Gaalo script back to Wadaad, but us Somalilanders can still do it.:gaasdrink:

Sudan is mixed with Arabs and so are North Africans. They mixed there Arab ancestors culture with the native populations of each country.

Sudan = Nilo/Cushite + Arab

Egypt = Coptic + Arab

Tunisia = Berber + Arab etc.

I know they are. The North Africans were shamelessly conquered but the Sudan Cushites kept fighting back against the Arab invaders. Despite this, they allowed Arabs to settle within their lands out of kindness and look what happened. Loss of language, culture and heritage. The AA’s of Africa :jcoleno:

Idiots here don’t understand how much of a big impact little things like the alphabet has. Just because Somalis already can read Arabic because of Quran, doesn’t mean we should adopt the whole bloody Arabic script for our language. When forging a national identity, keep foreign influence out. National identity is all about celebrating the culture given to you by your forefathers. Religion is a separate identity to be proud of but shouldn’t be mixed with ethnic and cultural identity.
Also, the Arabic alphabet doesn’t capture the sounds and pronounciancians of several Somali words, so it would be useless anyway.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Also, we don't want to be like North Africa. We are Somalis first yes but the scripts that we had use before Europeans came was Arabee. I much rather use the script of my ancestors and my Deen then the script of the Gaalo. Also, it helps with Quran class a lot.

@CaliTedesse Somalians might not want to change there Gaalo script back to Wadaad, but us Somalilanders can still do it.:gaasdrink:
You are right akhi we are the most intellectual people on this earth.

@CaliTedesse Other Somalis might not want to change there Gaalo script back to Wadaad, but us Northern Somalis can still do it:gaasdrink:
You niggas won't be independent anytime soon nacala

You're stuck with the rest of us
:gaasdrink:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Somali General yaa nigis af soomaali ku hadal hadii aad tahay nin rag ah!!

The Ottomans used the Arabic script but changed it to Latin as they didn’t have an Anatolian Turkic script on hand. If they did, they would’ve used that in a heartbeat. Yes, Somalis used the Arabic script, but we also have our own that perfectly captures our unique Cushitic language. So why set it aside?

I know they are. The North Africans were shamelessly conquered but the Sudan Cushites kept fighting back against the Arab invaders. Despite this, they allowed Arabs to settle within their lands out of kindness and look what happened. Loss of language, culture and heritage. The AA’s of Africa :jcoleno:

Idiots here don’t understand how much of a big impact little things like the alphabet has. Just because Somalis already can read Arabic because of Quran, doesn’t mean we should adopt the whole bloody Arabic script for our language. When forging a national identity, keep foreign influence out. National identity is all about celebrating the culture given to you by your forefathers. Religion is a separate identity to be proud of but shouldn’t be mixed with ethnic and cultural identity.
Also, the Arabic alphabet doesn’t capture the sounds and pronounciancians of several Somali words, so it would be useless anyway.
Actually the North African Berbers fought the Islamic expansion that was led by the Arabs, they weren't easily conquered, just like the Persians.

Apollo

VIP
spqrromanrepublic.jpg

We Wuz Latin.

Timo Jareer and proud

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wadaad_writing
It fits good with Aff Soomali. It has its own vowels and lettered made only in use for the Somali tongue.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Arabic script is so delicious so good to my heart and soul. When I look at Arabic letters I start orgasming I climax some serious nuts. It's truly a blessed script sent from the heavens above bestowed upon the Arab. Yaa Arabs I love you all. Alhmdlilah I am an Arab.

Timo Jareer and proud

Arabic script is so delicious so good to my heart and soul. When I look at Arabic letters I start orgasming I climax some serious nuts. It's truly a blessed script sent from the heavens above bestowed upon the Arab. Yaa Arabs I love you all. Alhmdlilah I am an Arab.
They copied it from the ancient Lebeanese.:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts